Thread: Help with JP90s routine
- 07-18-2011 #1
Okay guys I got some questions:
1. At what erection level should the v-jelqs be performed? JP doesn`t say that on his thread.
2. Has anyone gained from v-jelqs? they seem quite useless since they can`t be done at a high erection level like the normal jelq... the erection slowly softens when I start doing the v-jelqs.
3. Is it okay to substitute the v-jelqs with other girth exercises, like ssj`s or squeezes?
4. Has anyone gained from this routine? if so, how much?
thanks in advance
- 07-18-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- monkey moumtian
- Blog Entries
2. Other member that have done it have to chime in>I did the beginners routine that is in Exercising the Penis book which work
If your starting be faithful and follow the directions. If you have to modify because it maybe too much do
3.leave advanced exercises alone right mow,wait until after you complete the 90 days
4.When you jelq your pushing blood along which expands the penis. You can't do that with an erection,plus you are risking injury
which would be no fun
Hopefully this helps you,and welcome to thegym!
- By Radiohead in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-03-2013, 02:45 PM
- By Bjorn89 in forum Success ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-07-2010, 02:13 AM
- By tonofjohnson in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2010, 01:42 PM
- By hopethisworks in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:44 AM
- By Radiohead in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:18 PM