Enrique Iglesias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enrique Iglesias

Once again the spanish superstar has admitted that he has a small penis but this time took it to a wider audience ...literally. Whilst on stage in front of a sell out crowd in Melbourne receiving compliments from female fans he quite comfortably said loud and clear down the microphone "I may have the spanish looks but i have the smallest penis in the world". Needless to say i was keen to hear the feedback from people on yahoo and from what i have heard he is still admired by his female fanbase and has earnt more respect than pity.
    This is not the first time he has made this confession, in 2005 he admitted that he would not mind promoting condoms for the less than average bloke.
    He has proven that there are plenty of women out there that will overlook your shortfalls providing you have other qualities and confidence to accept how you are ...Maybe they is inspiration there to be taken.
    I would be keen to hear your feedback too !
    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

It's not surprising that women would want to go out with an extremely good looking, small penised, world famous multi-millionaire singer. If he wasn't a singer and earned 15k a year even with the looks he has now I bet there would be a lot less women queuing up.

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
      It's not surprising that women would want to go out with an extremely good looking, small penised, world famous multi-millionaire singer. If he wasn't a singer and earned 15k a year even with the looks he has now I bet there would be a lot less women queuing up.
      So true...

Comment

It is inspiring

But on the other hand, he'd probably have women queuing up for him even without a penis at all.

Damn I love his songs.
        AP90 member.

Comment

Thats pretty cool, That would take a lot of confidence to do that. What he did goes completely against the whole male ego persona

Comment

1471988 has a point, but I still respect Enrique for being honest about that sort of thing.

Comment

I bet he's huge. He's trying to trick women into thinking he has a small one and then when he whips it out he loves the shock on their faces. Enrique is very devious I think
              Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
              Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
              Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

If he is being honest, I respect him for that.

It is also possible he is saying it in a self-deprecating manner, as Howard Stern did for years before supposedly admitting that he's closer to 7 inches. I would guess that 7 inches on somebody very tall would not look as long, especially to himself. One's penis never looks as big to a person as it does to others.

Here's a link re. stern: Howard Stern reveals true length of his penis - National howard stern | Examiner.com

I admit that the Examiner is not necessary trustworthy, therefore my use of the term "supposedly" above.
                Started ... Dec 2010 : 6.25in BPEL, 5.75in MEG
                Current ... Jan 2013 : 7.25in BPEL, 6.13in MEG
                Goal ...... whenever : 8.00in BPEL, 6.25in MEG
                ** With great penis comes great responsibility **

Comment

Yeah i have a slight suspision that he could be being modest, i mean to accept the fact that you are far from blessed in that department is comendable but to keep claiming publicity about the matter and stand in front of thousands of people voicing it is quite strange i guess. Accepting and being content are two very different things after all ! Thanks for your feedback guys
                  Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                  Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                  Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Its very simple why hes so honest about his penis size. When you have that many women lining up to have sex with you, the last thing you want is for them to walk in there and see mr iglesias with his tiny iglesias and be stunned. This way he sort of filters out the women, keeping only the ones that are cool with it around.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitetoend View Post
                      Its very simple why hes so honest about his penis size. When you have that many women lining up to have sex with you, the last thing you want is for them to walk in there and see mr iglesias with his tiny iglesias and be stunned. This way he sort of filters out the women, keeping only the ones that are cool with it around.
                      exactly.That is a good if you ask me.

Comment

I'm glad he has came out and said he is small I like him a lot more for it but his small might be from the Kinsey study where the average was 6.2"EL. He might be something like 5.7"EL and is making a mockery out of all us truly small penis guys I hate him

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai View Post
                          I bet he's huge. He's trying to trick women into thinking he has a small one and then when he whips it out he loves the shock on their faces. Enrique is very devious I think
                          LOL! I agree.
                          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

How very impowering for him. Nobody really knows if hes telling the truth or being devious. Unless you actually have sex with him or see him in the shower I guess it doesn't matter. Isn't that something? He doesn't want that to matter if hes 1 inch or 12 inches. Shouldn't it be that way for every one?

Comment

maybe someone should send him a link to this site?

Comment

Working...
                              X