Peing in college??!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peing in college??!?

I am about to go away for school how can I possibly pe with my room ate always going o in and out of the room?
    Has anyone ever experienced this?

Same way you and everyone else who goes to college jerks off, has sex, etc. Learn your roommate's schedule, and work around it. I live in a three bedroom apartment, along with three other people: girlfriend, high-school friend, and another girl. Everyone manages to get private-time, even me with my shared bedroom. If you put your mind to it, I'm sure you can work something out, either in the room when he's gone, or in the bathroom, or whatever.

Comment

Tell them you do it and just go into the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
        Tell them you do it and just go into the shower.
        Agreed but it's not a topic that needs to be brought up upon first meeting. If u don't know the person wean yournway into the conversation.

Comment

what smunk said. pray for anarchitecture,band or engineering major, but it shouldnt be hard to find 30-40 minutes 3 times a week to pe.
          bpel -6.25in
          girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
          BPEL -7.5 in
          NBPEL - 6,8 in
          Girth)- 5.5
          Goal:
          NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
          Girth- 6in max
          My Journal

Comment

If your college experience is anything like mine, you'll be too busy using it to work on it... haha!

But honestly like the others said, over time you will find time gaps to work with. And there's always long showers.
            -2008 - 6.5x4.8
            -2011 - 7.4x5.1
            -Goal - 7.8x5.5

Comment

get a single room like i did xD

Comment

I would imagine in college that you will not all have the same schedule. Your roomy may take a late class or be involved with something that keeps him out at night two or three times a week. there is going to be time somewhere.
                Even if you only get three times a week in you should still be able to make gains.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Show them this Forum, they may start PE just like you and it will be very easy to manage the whole situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Leibniz View Post
                    Show them this Forum, they may start PE just like you and it will be very easy to manage the whole situation.
                    Probably the best option right there!

Comment

lol i'm not so sure about all this tell your roommate advice you are getting, I would assume your roommate's reaction would be 1.) my roommate must have a rly small penis and 2.) why is he talking to me about his small penis, hope you have a good relationship with your roomie or you could be getting an unwanted reputation...

Comment

Originally posted by B1ue View Post
                        lol i'm not so sure about all this tell your roommate advice you are getting, I would assume your roommate's reaction would be 1.) my roommate must have a rly small penis and 2.) why is he talking to me about his small penis, hope you have a good relationship with your roomie or you could be getting an unwanted reputation...
                        Exactly I don't want this o happen

Comment

Originally posted by B1ue View Post
                          It depends if you guys become friends or not. If he becomes your close buddy then it shouldn't be an issue. Otherwise I wouldn't.
                          To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Luckily for me I know my room mate extremely well, enough that I told him about PE. But I've learned some tricks to help with stealth PE regardless:

- In the shower. Great for beginners since you won't need a long PE session
                            - Late at night. I used to do this, it worked for me since it was quiet and everyone was asleep.
                            - Early in the morning. I plan to do this this year. It's nice since everyone's still asleep and you can get a head start on your day and get PE out of the way!

Comment

Being a beginner won't last for long and I don't want to do It while my room ate is still in the same room. Cause then he will wake up land thin I look like a freak

Comment

Working...
                              X