- 07-22-2011 #1
I just finished describing this technique to a client. It's similar to the Ruler Stretch in the way you can gauge tissue expansion in situ, but the difference is that the Ruler Squeeze is used to gauge girth while performing Squeezes.
Using a cloth or plastic tape measure, wrap it around the central portion of your shaft that's left exposed when you do your squeezes, and secure it with a rubber band wrapped around the length of the tape. Be sure to have a little overlap so you can see where the beginning of the tape is in reference to the measurement. It's not "pretty" and you'll have to work at it to get an accurate reading, but once you get it down pat you'll be able to gauge just how much expansion you're putting your penis under.
- 07-22-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
What increase would you normally expect to see?
- 07-23-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
gonna try this since squeezes are in my routine (which u suggested )09
girth 5.5 in
BPEL -7.5 in
NBPEL - 6,8 in
NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
Girth- 6in max
- 07-27-2011 #4Want a FREE month of coaching for your training? PM or email me for details!
Need Coaching? MeCoach- For All Your Male Enhancement Needs
Follow Big Al on Facebook facebook.com/maleenhancementcoaching or Twitter @me_coach
- By Zixo in forum The GymReplies: 15Last Post: 06-03-2015, 08:39 PM
- By Mc Dong in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 05-12-2014, 04:12 AM
- By bigginerbob in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 08-13-2012, 05:08 PM
- By night_hawk in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:31 PM
- By D Storm in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:15 AM