jelqing before sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelqing before sex

So Is it a good Idea to have a girl wait in your room you tell her to wait go in shower 5 min warm up then get your vaseline and your jelqing on in the bathroom do 10-15 min of jelq Until your super hard and pumped up then go in bedroom and have sex with her for about a hour straight then bust all over her sound good?

If that's what you want to do, all the power to you. Personally I wouldn't go through the trouble of warming up for 10 minutes, jelqing for another 10-15, and then spending time trying to clean up vaseline.

Comment

souuunnnddsss gooood
      Start: 6.5 bpel 5 beg

Current: 6.75 bpel 5.25 beg

Comment

I figure the jelqing will get me extra big and hard witht the temporary excercise gains right ??

Comment

Well good luck with that! I hope she doesnt walk in on you PEing.
          Current Stats as of 10/27/2011:
          NBPEL: 5.6
          MSEG: 5

Comment

Originally posted by bikerider09 View Post
            I figure the jelqing will get me extra big and hard witht the temporary excercise gains right ??
            I've been thinking the exact same thing. If I had the opportunity to get some pussy I would want to do some jelqs just before because it does add that extra bit of girth and length(which I need) so if you can get the opportunity to get some privacy just before, get some jelqs in!! And have a good time!!!

Comment

Working...
            X