Penis Illusion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Illusion?

Hi I was just wondering if anyone else thinks that their penis looks tiny even if it is considered average or large?
    For instance I am seven inches in length and about 5.25 girth near tip,almost 6 at base.No matter what I always feel like my penis is tiny.

You are not alone.

Gradually you start to accept the facts.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by hi1234 View Post
      Hi I was just wondering if anyone else thinks that their penis looks tiny even if it is considered average or large?
      For instance I am seven inches in length and about 5.25 girth near tip,almost 6 at base.No matter what I always feel like my penis is tiny.
      That's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by OMG! View Post
        That's ridiculous.
        It is ridiculous, but also common.

Spending time here can make someone realize their true size, from the OP through to the guy who is average but thinks he is well below average.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

If you look at your penis from above, it'll look smaller than it really is. Do what others have before me suggested and take a measurement of your penis and compare it with something of the same size. It'll be huge.

Comment

Pe'ers seem to have similar body size issues to bodybuilders.

Comment

Just to let people know.

Stacked Quarters:
              60=4.14''
              70=4.83''
              80=5.52''
              90=6.12''
              1.8.15 BPEL: 6.5'' NBPEL: 6.0'' EG: 5.5'' FATPAD: 0.50" 1.18.15 BPEL: 6.5 EG:5.56"

Comment

Yep, I feel the same way even though my wife says different. And the taller you are the worse it is.
                Begin 7/25/2011:
                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by OMG! View Post
                  That's ridiculous.
                  Yea it is. At least they can then look at the stats and know they are quite large. Guys like myself go to the stats to find out we are average but on the small side. Which means youre small . That sucks big time.
                  Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                  Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

I never thought I was small but I definately never thought I was huge either. This gym has actually helped my confidence as far as size goes. The biggest illusion of mine was that I started at 5.5 girth and my length was 6.00 bpel. What I neverrealized was the girth factor, I never even thought of it. I onlythought of dick size in terms of length and length only.
                    The Gym helped me to realize that having 5.5 inches of girth was actually something that many are working to achieve but all I ever saw was a 6 inch penis.
                    I have since grown in both dimensions but I still see the same looking penis in my eyes, thank god for the gym and what it has done for me.
                    in terms of realizing that volume is another way of looking at size.
                    For the OP, there will be many who think your nuts to even think you are not big. There will also be many like me who understand exactly what your saying and that is why I believe PE is for anyone who is seeking self improvement and self confidence. By the way you are pretty good sized, even what I would consider big but that doesnt mean you dont have the right to feel the way you do and your alt more normal than people might say.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You have an average length but an above average girth which makes the length look shorter than average but it is not.
                      I am 6'2 with an above average girth which makes my 7 look short along with me being tall. It really does suck so I am here to get me some more length to fix all that.
                      Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

most guys no matter how big will sometimes think they are small. just cause you get use to seeing it all the time. but when others see it they have a whole different opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                          I never thought I was small but I definately never thought I was huge either. This gym has actually helped my confidence as far as size goes. The biggest illusion of mine was that I started at 5.5 girth and my length was 6.00 bpel. What I neverrealized was the girth factor, I never even thought of it. I onlythought of dick size in terms of length and length only.
                          The Gym helped me to realize that having 5.5 inches of girth was actually something that many are working to achieve but all I ever saw was a 6 inch penis.
                          I have since grown in both dimensions but I still see the same looking penis in my eyes, thank god for the gym and what it has done for me.
                          in terms of realizing that volume is another way of looking at size.
                          For the OP, there will be many who think your nuts to even think you are not big. There will also be many like me who understand exactly what your saying and that is why I believe PE is for anyone who is seeking self improvement and self confidence. By the way you are pretty good sized, even what I would consider big but that doesnt mean you dont have the right to feel the way you do and your alt more normal than people might say.
                          DITTO!!!!!!!

For the OP, it's weird how we think we are smaller or less equipped than we actually are, but that's the way of it. Honestly, being here has been just as beneficial on my psyche as it has been on my BPEL.
                          STATS:
                          Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                          BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                          :rolleyes:

Comment

Im 6'4 so i know exactly what u mean. My unit is average but my height not so much.
                            Will stop pe'ing when this >My dick is so big, it takes four fat women and a team of Clydesdales to jack me off. is true.

Comment

Yep. And no matter if the woman says its big and you know it really is, it don't look it.
                              Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                              FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Working...
                              X