Little issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little issue

So my wife found out about me PEing and is pissed she thinks I'm cheating on her and went as far as saying if that's not it I must be gay. She says my penis is large enough why would I want it any bigger. I told her I wasn't doing it for size which in not I'm doing it for EQ which is through the roof making sex all the better and my libido has skyrocketed. Have any of you ran into an issue like this and what would you do? I'd hate to stop.

well, yeah. I told my wife about it and she said I don't need it and she don't want my shlong up in her uterus because there are already positions we don't do due to resulting with me hitting the cervix. Well, she see it big enough and I see it not big enough. I finally convinced her a few days ago to allow me to get a .5 more in length, and she agreed which was cool with me. Unfortunately, I did not tell here that I was actually going for 8; I really didn't want an argument over it. I just want my length to be in proportion with my girth and my mid girth to be like my base. That's really all. Also, I won't lie and say ego does not play a role.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by fernalfer View Post
      So my wife found out about me PEing and is pissed she thinks I'm cheating on her and went as far as saying if that's not it I must be gay. She says my penis is large enough why would I want it any bigger. I told her I wasn't doing it for size which in not I'm doing it for EQ which is through the roof making sex all the better and my libido has skyrocketed. Have any of you ran into an issue like this and what would you do? I'd hate to stop.
      ohhhh that is kinda shity indeed! i mean i don't know what i would do if my wife was like that, because she loves that i PE, sometimes she even gives me blowjobs just so i can go stick my hard shlong into a pump cylinder lol.. fact is she knows it's making our sex life so much better in every way, and i am actualy learning so much about myself as well, in terms of control and my tolerance to stimulation... honestly i never have done PE with any other gf before but i asure you that i would have found a way to convince them... some woman are stubborn for sure and i simply would not tolerate any of it ever, i make sure to set the role as "man" in all my relationships, i don't believe in the feminist western approach where everyone is suppose to be equal and daddy needs to do the laundry BS... i basicaly went on a hunt for my woman, i travelled to east asia and lived there pretty much going through them like playing cards until i found the perfect one... my wife knows her role as a woman and never questions me in my choices... my western gf's from the past all had this sort of superiority complex that would leave me in question of my role as a man of the house, so i have gave up on all western woman and found myself a hot little asian mix trophy wife

not saying at all that your wife isn't the greatest person in your life, i'm just saying that if something is good and she dosn't see it and is trying to take it away from you, then i can tell you simply that it has nothing to do with PE and its probably that she just wants to control you, not good man, not good at all!
      Killerbeedick? That would be even more funny if I had a small dick lol!

Comment

Originally posted by killerbeedick View Post
        ohhhh that is kinda shity indeed! i mean i don't know what i would do if my wife was like that, because she loves that i PE, sometimes she even gives me blowjobs just so i can go stick my hard shlong into a pump cylinder lol.. fact is she knows it's making our sex life so much better in every way, and i am actualy learning so much about myself as well, in terms of control and my tolerance to stimulation... honestly i never have done PE with any other gf before but i asure you that i would have found a way to convince them... some woman are stubborn for sure and i simply would not tolerate any of it ever, i make sure to set the role as "man" in all my relationships, i don't believe in the feminist western approach where everyone is suppose to be equal and daddy needs to do the laundry BS... i basicaly went on a hunt for my woman, i travelled to east asia and lived there pretty much going through them like playing cards until i found the perfect one... my wife knows her role as a woman and never questions me in my choices... my western gf's from the past all had this sort of superiority complex that would leave me in question of my role as a man of the house, so i have gave up on all western woman and found myself a hot little asian mix trophy wife

not saying at all that your wife isn't the greatest person in your life, i'm just saying that if something is good and she dosn't see it and is trying to take it away from you, then i can tell you simply that it has nothing to do with PE and its probably that she just wants to control you, not good man, not good at all!
        Wow!!! A classic to each his own I guess. If my wife disagrees with me it is because she has a brain in her head and can actually think for herself. If I wanted a puppet I would go to a show.

As for the original post, it sounds as if you guys have way bigger issues than penis size or PE.
        rbi99
        Retired Moderator
        Member of the Month Nov 2017
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by rbi99; 07-27-2011, 07:16 AM.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Personally, I want my woman to be my partner not my masturbation aid.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

OMG - are you guys just a little judgmental or what? Do you read the garbage you write?

Killerbeedick and his wife sound like they have a GREAT relationship! The type that most of us would envy. Yeah, that's right, ENVY!

Each partner in the relationship has a different view of marriage then you guys, but that doesn't make them wrong and it certainly doesn't make them deserving of the slander you guys wrote about his wife:

"If I wanted a puppet I would go to a show." --> wtf! Maybe you should realize the some people are quite happy with relationships where there is actually a difference between males and females and their roles. For some this is very exciting and stimulating. Maybe not for you, but that doesn't mean your relationship is the 'model' for everyone's.

"Personally, I want my woman to be my partner not my masturbation aid." -- Personally I like my wife to masturbate me sometimes, and she likes me masturbating her sometimes. But calling another guy's woman a "masturbation aid" is a bit over the top don't you think?

Pull your fingers out moderators.
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
            BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
            BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
            MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

lol.. How'd you guys get caught? Did you get walked in on Jelqing? lol

Comment

Now, lets not get hot under the coller. As far as brainless women go you can get a vinyl woman. I prefer one that could think.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

You need to do the laundry more often.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Just because my wife don't agree with it, doesn't hinder our marriage at all. I can truly say that we have been happily married for a long time even in the up and down. It is just her opinion and I do respect it and love my wife with all my heart.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

aahaha wow, i see obvious disdain towards me for posting nothing more then the simple truth... first the most important thing in a marriage is love and compatibility, she plays her role as i do mine, and each couples roles are different indeed, i was just describing my relationship and why i enjoy it so much... i don't know what all the vinyl woman and puppet thing is all about, that makes no sense at all, considering my wife is not in a coma thus being cognisant and able to produce thought, and she is human and not made of plastic, so i'm not sure what you guys mean by that, unless you are just being envous and expressing that though insults, which i understand too, so if that is the case then i feel sorry for you and i really wish you could be happy too one day... anyway, basicaly in this day and age men have clearly lost there role as real men, and pretty much get bitched around by their overly impowered wives, this is sad, and this is why i have found myself a very old fashioned simple non idealistic un-fabricated woman... but she still gets upset and we still have little arguements sure, just not over things that are obviously good, like PE... if your woman can not grasp the simple concept of "something good" and "healthy" then she is cleary haveing control issues and likely just power tripping, now she could also have problems disiphering between things like good and bad and colors and smells as well, but i highly doubt the latter... in this case you need to stand up to her and tell her the way its gonna be, otherwise you can just hide yourself away and never gain the healthy pleasures of PE... anyway, this is not about me, this is about the dude with the wife who thinks he is cheating on her for doing PE, clearly an intelligent observasion

Comment

Why is PE "obviously good?" I think it's good for some of us but some guys really don't need it. Why would any of you guys want to do something that could potentially make your wife/girlfriend enjoy sex less? Seriously. Some women cannot take big dicks because their vaginas are physically smaller. If she says she doesn't want you to be any bigger, then why go bigger? That's probably why the OP's wife thinks he might be cheating...because he clearly does not care about his wife's enjoyment (he is willing to get so big, it'll physically hurt her), so he must be doing this for somebody else's enjoyment. That's what she's thinking.

In short, be prepared for less sex, not more. You get too big for her, she's going to start saying no. And as far as I know, there's no reverse PE.
                        Start (07/15/2015)/Now
                        5 1/4" BPEL 5 1/4"
                        4 3/8" EG 4 3/8"

Short Term Goal (Dec 2015)
                        BPEL: 5.5" EG: 4.5"

Comment

Originally posted by DOA View Post
                          Why is PE "obviously good?" I think it's good for some of us but some guys really don't need it. Why would any of you guys want to do something that could potentially make your wife/girlfriend enjoy sex less? Seriously. Some women cannot take big dicks because their vaginas are physically smaller. If she says she doesn't want you to be any bigger, then why go bigger? That's probably why the OP's wife thinks he might be cheating...because he clearly does not care about his wife's enjoyment (he is willing to get so big, it'll physically hurt her), so he must be doing this for somebody else's enjoyment. That's what she's thinking.

In short, be prepared for less sex, not more. You get too big for her, she's going to start saying no. And as far as I know, there's no reverse PE.

you completely misunderstand what PE is all about... it is not about getting a huge dick, and in fact, chances are you'll gain only an inch at best all around, so its not like your gonna grow a forearm from jelqing your dick for a week lol... the person who posted this cleary even said he is not doing it for size, he is doing it for EQ, maybe he just has a problem communicating that to his wife... anyway, why wouldn't anyone want a better EQ, or a better tolerance to sexual stimulation, the ability to keep from premature ejaculations, please tell me why you wouldn't want that... PE is also about self awarness, i have learned more about my threshold for stimulation and control of my orgasims beyond my wildest dreams, i really feel like i have a super cock now that would kick the shit out of my old dick, my confidence has improved and my wife LOVES it as well!

what you wrote is foolish!

Comment

"i travelled to east asia and lived there pretty much going through them like playing cards until i found the perfect one... my wife knows her role as a woman and never questions me in my choices... my western gf's from the past all had this sort of superiority complex that would leave me in question of my role as a man of the house, so i have gave up on all western woman and found myself a hot little asian mix trophy wife".

Never questions your choices - what if she thought you were wrong about something - or heaven help us all, had a better idea? Sounds like all those dumb ass western woman didn't know a good thing when they saw it. Hell, the nerve of them to question something you did - you the man!!!
                            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                            The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

what you wrote is foolish!
                              You're right that PE is more than just about getting a bigger dick. But at least what I wrote wasn't borderline racist and sexist. Travelling to East Asia for the purpose of finding a woman who will do what you say and not question you? Treating Asian women like toys instead of human beings with real feelings and real thoughts? You sound like every woman's dream.
                              Start (07/15/2015)/Now
                              5 1/4" BPEL 5 1/4"
                              4 3/8" EG 4 3/8"

Short Term Goal (Dec 2015)
                              BPEL: 5.5" EG: 4.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X