Thread: Getting Back on Track
- 07-26-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
So I completed JP90- then I had to take off a bit of time for exams, and a bit turned into a lot, and a lot turned into months.....
It's probably been around 3 or 4 months since then; how do I get back into PE?
Should I start again on JP90? Or something else - if so, what?
P.S - I've probably lost around 0.2" since I stopped.... :S
Last edited by bathpears; 07-27-2011 at 12:16 PM.
- 07-27-2011 #2
How much did you gain, in total, from JP90 and how long were you doing it?7.27.2011:
16cm (6.3") BPEL
15cm (5.9") NBPEL
12cm (4.7") EG
18cm (7.0") NBPEL
15cm (5.9") EG
- 07-27-2011 #3
Most likely your ligs and tunica have gone back to their original state (or something close) in terms of their elasticity and resistance. So you could restart the JP90 again and probably gain more. More importantly, doing the JP90 will recondition your unit which you will need to do before progressing to other PE routines.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---
- By farfromaverage in forum Poll ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2011, 03:38 PM
- By yewqa in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:01 AM
- By engleangle in forum Progress ForumReplies: 124Last Post: 05-18-2011, 01:37 AM
- By Max Powers in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2010, 12:51 AM
- By GirthHunter in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2009, 09:54 PM