Help.......please!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help.......please!!!!!

Alright, I think I might be doing something wrong here.....

See how the left side of my wang is bowing out. What am I doing wrong??? Better yet how do I fix it?? Can i get the right side to look the same or how do I get the left side to recede?

FYI...I'm left handed.

Thanks for any help!!

attached is a pic of my junk.
    Attached Files
    11/1/10:
    BPEL: 6.5
    BPFSL: 7.5

2/17/11
    BPEL: 7.0
    BPFSL: 7.6

7/27/11
    BPEL: 7.45
    BPFSL: 7.75
    EG: 5.65

My goal is the classic 8x6, getting there....

What can I guess
    When you jelq do you "milk" your penis uniformly??
    I'm right handed but I jelq with both of hands.
    How long have you done PEP??
    I do not think your penis is being curved.

Comment

Yes it looks ok to me, im geussing your using your left hand over hand on your penis and using more force on one side then the other, like yiagos said use even force youll be alright

Comment

Thanks for the info....I have been jelqing since Nov of 2010. Just started really.....I do jelq with both hands. I try to keep the pressure as uniform as possible. I hardly use overhand but, when I do it's with both hands.

Thanks again....
        11/1/10:

2/17/11

7/27/11

Comment

Question:

I have been jelqing for about a month now, and I have gained in girth faster than length.
          Length: ~.20 gains
          Girth: ~.25 gains

Now my penis is around 5.5-5.6x5.5
          Also, my girth sticks out to the left, although the penis is straight.

http://i53.tinypic.com/8x57oh.png (http://tinypic.com/r/8x57oh/7) This is what it looks like when both flacid and erect. =/
          Last edited by 808; 07-27-2011, 01:48 PM.
          1.8.15 BPEL: 6.5'' NBPEL: 6.0'' EG: 5.5'' FATPAD: 0.50" 1.18.15 BPEL: 6.5 EG:5.56"

Comment

Hey 808,

I could of gained girth faster also....I'm not sure....I never measured my girth when I started. I'm focusing on length rather than girth for now. I do alot more stretching than jelqing. Plus, I don't need to gain alot more girth (for me anyways). As far as the drawing, I'm guessing you don't have a notch like that but a more subtle bulge like mine. I could be wrong?? I will say that when I'm flaccid you don't see it at all. Only when I'm hard..
            11/1/10:

2/17/11

7/27/11

Comment

Originally posted by Man Hammertime View Post
              Hey 808,

I could of gained girth faster also....I'm not sure....I never measured my girth when I started. I'm focusing on length rather than girth for now. I do alot more stretching than jelqing. Plus, I don't need to gain alot more girth (for me anyways). As far as the drawing, I'm guessing you don't have a notch like that but a more subtle bulge like mine. I could be wrong?? I will say that when I'm flaccid you don't see it at all. Only when I'm hard..
              It's sort of a notch, I was thinking of taking a day off to see what happens.
              1.8.15 BPEL: 6.5'' NBPEL: 6.0'' EG: 5.5'' FATPAD: 0.50" 1.18.15 BPEL: 6.5 EG:5.56"

Comment

Wow, dude, that is not right! Given that your left is stronger than the right, you may not realize that you are putting more pressure to the left. I would suggest for now that either you don't cement the gains to let it lower on the left or just use the right to jelg to compensate. After you have evened it out, pay close attention to the jelg making sure the pressure on both sides of your member are the same.
                thenewdude
                Last edited by thenewdude; 07-28-2011, 05:37 AM.
                Begin 7/25/2011:
                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Hey Newdude,

Thanks for the input!! Will it really subside over time? I'd like to hear from someone who has gone through this before. Maybe, I'm blazing a new trail for the community. For now I guess I will only jelq with my right hand to lessen the left side and grow my right side till I even out........hoping that works.

Sort of a notch, huh. My only guess is it's some sort of injury. I think taking some time off is a wise move. I don't think it's permanent or anything...
                  11/1/10:

2/17/11

7/27/11

Comment

Working...
                  X