Girth first or length first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth first or length first

I notice that my penis is always easier to stretch AFTER I do my girth exercises. So far, I've been doing length first and girth second. Anyone here think I should change that and do girth first and length second, or is that not a good idea?
    The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

link https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...th-second.html
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

YO WTF o_O?? I've been going for LENGTH AND GIRTH in the same workouts. Does this mean I should abandon my girth exercises from my routine until I reach the length I want or did you just mean to say I should do my length exercises before my girth exercises in the SAME WORKOUT?

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

Comment

Yeah I noticed that too. I'm about 5.5 MEG and about 6.0 inches at the base, and I have a REALLY hard time gaining length. @Unita, do you think it's a good idea to do length and girth at the same time BUT on different days (i.e 2 days girth 2 days length) in the week or just forget about girth and do ONLY length until I get to my length goal and then start doing girth?

Comment

Thanks and yeah I was sorta wondering the same thing. 25 views and no one else responded? Come on guys!

Comment

honeslty in imo, these two factors are 2 completely different aspects of PE, i think they should be done seperately to be effective... however you can do a maintenance routine with all combined yes, but if you are looking for specific gains then no, doing everything in one is like oil and water, i mean you can still emulsify water and oil yes but its just more difficult... for girth do a warm up, pump then jelq, and for length, do a warm up then hang or stretch, but i would say that hanging is kinda less effective if your gonna be doing girth the same days, considering you need to hang like 20min 3x a day for big gains, so thats alot of dedication... manual stretching can be more intense and can aid in girth too, so if your working on girth then your probably better off doing intense manual stretching... i personaly try and have 3 sessions a day now (2 days on 1 off), the first being pumping (bathmate) and jelqing then the second pump again and do slow jelqs with stretches and then my last session is a long "watch TV and stretch your dick" routine lol... and so far this seems to be working well.
            Killerbeedick? That would be even more funny if I had a small dick lol!

Comment

Originally posted by UnitaElevation View Post

Originally posted by Thrill Drill View Post
              Thanks and yeah I was sorta wondering the same thing. 25 views and no one else responded? Come on guys!

Comment

Originally posted by killerbeedick View Post
                honeslty in imo, these two factors are 2 completely different aspects of PE, i think they should be done seperately to be effective... however you can do a maintenance routine with all combined yes, but if you are looking for specific gains then no, doing everything in one is like oil and water, i mean you can still emulsify water and oil yes but its just more difficult... for girth do a warm up, pump then jelq, and for length, do a warm up then hang or stretch, but i would say that hanging is kinda less effective if your gonna be doing girth the same days, considering you need to hang like 20min 3x a day for big gains, so thats alot of dedication... manual stretching can be more intense and can aid in girth too, so if your working on girth then your probably better off doing intense manual stretching... i personaly try and have 3 sessions a day now (2 days on 1 off), the first being pumping (bathmate) and jelqing then the second pump again and do slow jelqs with stretches and then my last session is a long "watch TV and stretch your dick" routine lol... and so far this seems to be working well.
                Thanks but unfortunately I don't own the necessary equipment to do pumping or hanging so those two are sorta out of the equation :/ And the part about it not being effective to do em' all together if I'm looking for specific gains, I'm looking for BOTH girth and length gains, but at this point I'd probably take length gains over girth. So with that being said, should I separate my workouts and do length 1 day girth other day, or ONLY length until I get to my goal and then start working on girth?

Comment

Well thats one oppinion.

Big Al wich have all the data from all the thusinds of men he heled gain , and acording to him those who do all excesies one day and then rest accordingly gain the fastest.

Girth-length- stamina-rest = much faster gain

That will also give the penis and its suroundings a better chance to recover between workouts instead of doing a littel bit everyday.

He is very direct when I asked if i could do girth one day length the other, you have to do them both because the complemet each other , plus its extremly important that you edge after your workout in order to flood the penis with neutrition and expand the looser pesnis tisue to its new max .
                  Slow deep and hard
                  Last edited by Slow deep and hard; 07-28-2011, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow deep and hard View Post
                    Well thats one oppinion.

Big Al wich have all the data from all the thusinds of men he heled gain , and acording to him those who do all excesies one day and then rest accordingly gain the fastest.

Girth-length- stamina-rest = much faster gain

That will also give the penis and its suroundings a better chance to recover between workouts instead of doing a littel bit everyday.

He is very direct when I asked if i could do girth one day length the other, you have to do them both because the complemet each other , plus its extremly important that you edge after your workout in order to flood the penis with neutrition and expand the looser pesnis tisue to its new max .
                    Err just to verify, girth-length-stamina-rest is in that order right, or are you just making a point to do them all in the same day? A LOT of conflicting opinions about this so I don't know who to believe.

Comment

I think you should focus entirely on length first and then do girth, but I'm no expert so you'd probably have to wait until a Mod answers. Unita answered but judging by the looks of it, you're still confused.

Comment

Thanks but unfortunately I don't own the necessary equipment to do pumping or hanging so those two are sorta out of the equation :/ And the part about it not being effective to do em' all together if I'm looking for specific gains, I'm looking for BOTH girth and length gains, but at this point I'd probably take length gains over girth. So with that being said, should I separate my workouts and do length 1 day girth other day, or ONLY length until I get to my goal and then start working on girth?
                        yes adequitte rest is vital, 2 days on 1 day off is probably enough, but everyone is different... and yes again to clarify what i wrote, i'm not saying not to do everything in one day lol, i'm saying i wouldn't do your stretching and your jelqing in one session, focus on a good jelq session and then focus on a good stretch session, your penis has a very remarkable recovery rate, so soon after your first session you can at least be sure you're not overtraining your dick by the second session... and about doing girth one day and length the other, then no i don't think that would be progressive enough... my take on length as i have read is that you are not trying to enlarge your cells for length as you are for girth, but rather deform them so they are forced to heal (or not heal) in that lengthend state, so some would have u believe that hanging everyday is how you get the crazy 2-3 inch gains... but indeed if you manualy stretch intense enough then you will need the rest more, so in way your kind of keeping a schedual for length seperate from girth... 3 days on 1 off for length or 6 days a week (what i try and do, sunday off) and for girth 2 on 1 off, but indeed listen to your body and rate your PI's nothing can beat that, you will know if your doing to much, and thats why so many fall prey to fallowing other peoples scheduals and not make much progress... use other peoples routines as a template and then find what works best for you.
                        Killerbeedick? That would be even more funny if I had a small dick lol!

Comment

Err just to verify, girth-length-stamina-rest is in that order right, or are you just making a point to do them all in the same day? A LOT of conflicting opinions about this so I don't know who to believe.
                          You will get as much answers as there are people here, thats what lead me top overtraning so many times.

I whent to the pro`s wich really are the myth busters of Pe , got my routine that fits me , then fine ajusted it to perfection and i have gained 1 inch of girth in 3 month and the gains are not slowing down yet.

Yes start with girth then strech then edge.

3 days a week.

Much better then 5 -6 days a week.

Never train two days in a row IMO.
                          Slow deep and hard
                          Last edited by Slow deep and hard; 07-28-2011, 03:01 AM.

Comment

yes adequitte rest is vital, 2 days on 1 day off is probably enough, but everyone is different... and yes again to clarify what i wrote, i'm not saying not to do everything in one day lol, i'm saying i wouldn't do your stretching and your jelqing in one session, focus on a good jelq session and then focus on a good stretch session, your penis has a very remarkable recovery rate, so soon after your first session you can at least be sure you're not overtraining your dick by the second session... and about doing girth one day and length the other, then no i don't think that would be progressive enough... my take on length as i have read is that you are not trying to enlarge your cells for length as you are for girth, but rather deform them so they are forced to heal (or not heal) in that lengthend state, so some would have u believe that hanging everyday is how you get the crazy 2-3 inch gains... but indeed if you manualy stretch intense enough then you will need the rest more, so in way your kind of keeping a schedual for length seperate from girth... 3 days on 1 off for length or 6 days a week (what i try and do, sunday off) and for girth 2 on 1 off, but indeed listen to your body and rate your PI's nothing can beat that, you will know if your doing to much, and thats why so many fall prey to fallowing other peoples scheduals and not make much progress... use other peoples routines as a template and then find what works best for you.
                            Ok thanks for the clarification. And you're right about the deforming for length part too as far as I know. The only thing that kinda confused me was you saying it's not a wise decision to do stretches and jelqs in the same session. As far as I know, most people do them together and it usually works. Also, the jelqs I'm talking about are low EQ (30-40%) which, from what I've heard, are better for length.

@slow deep and hard, most people usually have an easier time gaining girth. How have your length gains been? Have you found it harder to gain length as your girth has increased?

Comment

Many people say length first, but I prefer going by the TGC theory... it seems to work.

Either way, you can do Stamina with other routines, but don't try for length and girth at the same time. If you aim for length and get some girth, cool, and vice-versa, but trying for both at once will often lead to neither.
                              08/11/09: 7" BPEL (6.5" NBPEL) x 5" EG
                              Recent:
                              8" BPEL (7.5" NBPEL) x 5" EG
                              Goal: 1' BPEL x 6" MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X