Blood Vessel - How long to heal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Vessel - How long to heal?

Typically, if you were to pop a blood vessel in your penis, how long would it take the BLOOD VESSEL to heal?

I mean, I have broken a blood vessel in my eye and it took a week for the blood in my eye to clear up. I would imagine that the blood vessel was healed 3-4 days before the blood in the eye started to clear up.

How long would it take for the BLOOD VESSEL in your penis to heal and when would it be safe to start having sex? When there is no pain?..ect.
    1.8.15 BPEL: 6.5'' NBPEL: 6.0'' EG: 5.5'' FATPAD: 0.50" 1.18.15 BPEL: 6.5 EG:5.56"

Was it a blood vessel or just a capillary which is a very small vessel? If just a small red spot (capillary), it will heal in very short time. Lessen the force of blood in order to avoid it from happening.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I can't tell, but me MSEG is jutting out to only one side about 0.1-0.2 inches when it's usually uniform. There is some discoloration by the penis head.
      1.8.15 BPEL: 6.5'' NBPEL: 6.0'' EG: 5.5'' FATPAD: 0.50" 1.18.15 BPEL: 6.5 EG:5.56"

Comment

I would wait for all pain (even slight) to subside, then wait a couple of extra "safety" days, just to be sure everything is back to normal down there.
        25/6/2011
        NBPEL: 5.6in x 4.8in
        NBPFL: 3.54in x 3.74in
        BPEL: 5.9in

"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; Genius will not; Education will not; Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Comment

I would agree. You got some injuries. Wait for all to be healed before you continue any PE.
          Begin 7/25/2011:
          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Thanks Fry, and New Dude. Looks like 2-3 more days off. The pain subsided and it's been about 24 hours since I noticed it. The swelling has gone down. I'll wait another day or two.

Comment

Waiting is wise. It's always best to let any injury heal (no matter to what part of your body) before stressing the area again.

Comment

you should take about a week or 2 weeks off to allow it enough time to recover, you don't want to start back jelqing and stuff only to make it more worst

Comment

Warm compress for ten minutes a few times a day
                  Keep area clean

Takes about five full days
                  The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Working...
                  X