Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about my penis erection angle and the curvature

Hi guys,

I am new to PE gym and I have some serious concerns about my penis erection angle and the curvature. I hope you guys can provide me your valuable inputs. P.S. I am not a native English speaker so sorry in advance for any grammar mistakes I potentially make here.

First concern – erection angle (assuming a standing-up position)

Let’s say that a completely flaccid penis (with penis head pointing to the ground) has an erection angle of 0 degree. When I am fully erect, my penis can only reach a 90 degree angle (i.e, horizontal, or parallel with the ground). This is my biggest concern since I know most guys can attain an erection angle larger than 90 degree. My erection is rock-hard, therefore it is unlikely that my low erection angle is due to bad erection quality.

Another thing I have noticed is that if I hold my flaccid penis at an angle larger than 90 degree, then as my penis starts reaching around 80% erection level or higher, it generates a strong force which pulls my penis downward, still to the 90 degree angle. The higher the erection level, the bigger the force. Such a “downward” force is even more significant if I hold my erected penis to an angle larger than 90 degree and contract my PC muscles (i.e, do a kegel). In short, it seems that my erected penis is very “stubborn” and would always want to stay at 90 degree, no more, no less. I am really confused by this observation since I believe that in general, higher erection level or the contraction of PC muscles should bring a penis to a higher angle.

I am still a virgin so I don’t know whether this would affect my future sexual activity. Do you guys think this a big problem or not? Should I try to correct this low angle problem? If so, what is your recommended measure? Seeing a doctor, doing specific penis exercises by myself, or completely ignore it?

Second concern – a slightly “downward” curved erection

Related to this, my penis bends a little bit downwards when fully erect, as opposed to an “upward” curve. It seems that some guys in this forum also have this “downward” curve as I do. So I guess maybe I should not worry about this too much. However if any of you guys have good suggestion for correcting this curvature, I would also appreciate your help.

Thank you all for reading my post and trying to help!

What's up 4

1. You're talking of the angle of an erection when standing. Not very many people I know get their groove on while standing. What would the angle be if you were on your back?
    2. Curvature in your tool is a common thing. As long as it is not a severe curve, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's a natural phenom men have worldwide. Not all, but it's there.
    Persistance overcomes resistance!!! -- Bklyn 1der

Start: 7-21-11
    BPEL: 6.0
    EG: 5.5

Goal: 7-21-12
    BPEL: 7.25+
    EG: 6.25+

Comment

Originally posted by NYCRican63 View Post
      What's up 4

1. You're talking of the angle of an erection when standing. Not very many people I know get their groove on while standing. What would the angle be if you were on your back?
      2. Curvature in your tool is a common thing. As long as it is not a severe curve, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's a natural phenom men have worldwide. Not all, but it's there.
      Thanks for your reply! As for erection angle, I thought measuring it while standing up is a common practice.

In any case, I measured my erection angle while on my back (I assume by "on your back", you meant that I lie flat in the bed, facing up.), and it is still 90 degree (i.e, my erected penis becomes almost perfectly vertical, pointing straightly upward). Moreover, my penis still shows its "stubbornness" as I described in my original post of maintaining this particular erection angle - To be more specific, if I hold my flaccid penis to an angle larger than 90 degree (i.e., penis head closer to my belly), then as long as the erection level reaches around 80% or higher, or if I do a kegel, instead of reaching a higher erection angle, my penis starts generating a force trying to pull itself back to the 90 degree angle.

Any further suggestions or information from you guys are very much appreciated!

Comment

Be more specific please. From where is curvature cause? Ex: From the ligament, from more tissue on one side than the other, etc...
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by fourseason View Post
          Hi guys,

I am new to PE gym and I have some serious concerns about my penis erection angle and the curvature. I hope you guys can provide me your valuable inputs. P.S. I am not a native English speaker so sorry in advance for any grammar mistakes I potentially make here.

First concern – erection angle (assuming a standing-up position)

Let’s say that a completely flaccid penis (with penis head pointing to the ground) has an erection angle of 0 degree. When I am fully erect, my penis can only reach a 90 degree angle (i.e, horizontal, or parallel with the ground). This is my biggest concern since I know most guys can attain an erection angle larger than 90 degree. My erection is rock-hard, therefore it is unlikely that my low erection angle is due to bad erection quality.

Another thing I have noticed is that if I hold my flaccid penis at an angle larger than 90 degree, then as my penis starts reaching around 80% erection level or higher, it generates a strong force which pulls my penis downward, still to the 90 degree angle. The higher the erection level, the bigger the force. Such a “downward” force is even more significant if I hold my erected penis to an angle larger than 90 degree and contract my PC muscles (i.e, do a kegel). In short, it seems that my erected penis is very “stubborn” and would always want to stay at 90 degree, no more, no less. I am really confused by this observation since I believe that in general, higher erection level or the contraction of PC muscles should bring a penis to a higher angle.

I am still a virgin so I don’t know whether this would affect my future sexual activity. Do you guys think this a big problem or not? Should I try to correct this low angle problem? If so, what is your recommended measure? Seeing a doctor, doing specific penis exercises by myself, or completely ignore it?

Second concern – a slightly “downward” curved erection

Related to this, my penis bends a little bit downwards when fully erect, as opposed to an “upward” curve. It seems that some guys in this forum also have this “downward” curve as I do. So I guess maybe I should not worry about this too much. However if any of you guys have good suggestion for correcting this curvature, I would also appreciate your help.

Thank you all for reading my post and trying to help!
          There are ways to correct the curvature in your penis. Using an extender such as the X4 will do this over time. In fact that is one of the reasons some guys choose to extend, while the other of course is for increasing penile size permanently. PE will help with EQ (Erection Quality, but that doesn't seem to be much of the factor here in your case. It sounds to me like you have better than adequate blood flow to your erectile chambers. I think what you are more concerned about is your angle as you mention and most guys, boys and men are different. From the start of puberty we get extremely strong erections, but most guys will start to see some decline by 21 and then maybe 30 and then 40 etc... It's normal, and embarking on a PE journey will help to strengthen those erections till you cease to exist.
          My significant other is 21 (nearly 22) and he is close to my penile dimensions and body stature, but even he is seeing some decline or difficulty to maintain 100% erection quality. Some guys with larger penises will also experience this. Again, I don't think this is the case here, but I bring it up as it is comforting probably for you to know that you are not within that category and hence-- most likely do not have and EQ issue. Another thing that allows for stronger erections is the amount of smooth muscle tissue you have in your penis. Some guys have up to 50% while others only 30% and this may explain the reason for some have difficulty obtaining or maintaining an erection. This once more, does not seem to be the case with you.

Curvature wise.. if it is bothersome to you, I suggest you try extending with an extender and or the other exercises that have been proven to work to straighten out your penile curve.
          dcreynolds
          Last edited by dcreynolds; 07-31-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your suggested way for straightening out the penis, dcreynolds! I will probably try an extender to fix my curvature.

As for the erection angle, thanks for your input. Same as you, I myself don't think my low erection angle has anything to do with the erection quality, I do believe I have very good EQ. However what bothers me most here is the fact that stronger erections (>80% erection level) or doing a kegel while erected actually generate stronger force to keep my penis at 90 degree instead of bringing it up to a higher angle. I was wondering why this could be the case, whether there is a need to do anything about it, and if so, how.

Originally posted by dcreynolds View Post
            There are ways to correct the curvature in your penis. Using an extender such as the X4 will do this over time. In fact that is one of the reasons some guys choose to extend, while the other of course is for increasing penile size permanently. PE will help with EQ (Erection Quality, but that doesn't seem to be much of the factor here in your case. It sounds to me like you have better than adequate blood flow to your erectile chambers. I think what you are more concerned about is your angle as you mention and most guys, boys and men are different. From the start of puberty we get extremely strong erections, but most guys will start to see some decline by 21 and then maybe 30 and then 40 etc... It's normal, and embarking on a PE journey will help to strengthen those erections till you cease to exist.
            My significant other is 21 (nearly 22) and he is close to my penile dimensions and body stature, but even he is seeing some decline or difficulty to maintain 100% erection quality. Some guys with larger penises will also experience this. Again, I don't think this is the case here, but I bring it up as it is comforting probably for you to know that you are not within that category and hence-- most likely do not have and EQ issue. Another thing that allows for stronger erections is the amount of smooth muscle tissue you have in your penis. Some guys have up to 50% while others only 30% and this may explain the reason for some have difficulty obtaining or maintaining an erection. This once more, does not seem to be the case with you.

Curvature wise.. if it is bothersome to you, I suggest you try extending with an extender and or the other exercises that have been proven to work to straighten out your penile curve.

Comment

edit

i have ,preciously the same problem..my penis wont go higher than 90 degree or less than 90 degree,whatever i do,when i am erect....
              true..

Comment

Working...
              X