Toilet paper roll test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet paper roll test

Several days ago I saw someone point out in this website that a standard toilet paper roll is about 5.5In around. My girth is pretty much exactly 5In and when I placed my penis inside a toilet paper roll I struggled to fit it inside. I'm pretty sure a .5" difference would be more noticeable. So which one is it? Do toilet paper rolls vary in size or maybe I've been measuring wrong or what?
    9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Originally posted by that one guy View Post
    Several days ago I saw someone point out in this website that a standard toilet paper roll is about 5.5In around. My girth is pretty much exactly 5In and when I placed my penis inside a toilet paper roll I struggled to fit it inside. I'm pretty sure a .5" difference would be more noticeable. So which one is it? Do toilet paper rolls vary in size or maybe I've been measuring wrong or what?
    You can measure the size of the roll, by measuring the inside and multiplying it by pi (3.14159265). That in turn will give you "girth".

The size variates by size.
    1.8.15 BPEL: 6.5'' NBPEL: 6.0'' EG: 5.5'' FATPAD: 0.50" 1.18.15 BPEL: 6.5 EG:5.56"

Comment

I can't comment on the exact circumference of the inside of a TP roll, but unless your dick is perfectly straight, then your effective girth when trying to slide down a TP roll will be a little larger when you factor in a slight curve.
      Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
      Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
      My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.

Comment

Dangit! lol thanks 808
        It kind of had my hopes up for a little bit there though lol
        9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

They come in different sizes. The ones I have been getting lately are 5" inside circumference. Some are closer to 5.5".Cut it in half length wise and measure it. I can only fit the head before it gets caught up around the foreskin, as of lately.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

I pretty certain it is 4.72 inches. Look it up on google

Comment

Another thing you can do is, cut it open and measure the inside. That would give you a more accurate measurement than anything else.
              1.8.15 BPEL: 6.5'' NBPEL: 6.0'' EG: 5.5'' FATPAD: 0.50" 1.18.15 BPEL: 6.5 EG:5.56"

Comment

Originally posted by fuckna View Post
                I pretty certain it is 4.72 inches. Look it up on google
                The tolerances of these things arent exactly aircraft grade. There are variations even in the same economy pack.
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

It all depends. The rolls we get are inner circumference of 5.4 and outer of 5.5.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

the one i measured in my house (by cutting it in half and straightening it out =-P) was 5 1/4 so close enough, good bench mark. I couldnt fit and i said in my head "there's no way...."

Comment

Measuring the length after unrolling it isn't accurate because there is overlap of the cardboard when it is rolled. But hey...maybe I'm wrong ,and if so, it means I'm bigger than I think haha...Ill take what I can get

Comment

Yep, the ruler don't lie.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

What's wrong with using a good old-fashioned tape measure to figure out your girth? What's next? Should I see if my penis weighs more than a duck?

Comment

The reason measuring it after it is unrolled is not accurate is because there is overlap in the cardboarsd when it is rolled.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
                              What's wrong with using a good old-fashioned tape measure to figure out your girth? What's next? Should I see if my penis weighs more than a duck?
                              Ya but it makes good for a quicky reference, and it works ... hehe
                              If you were smaller the day before, ect..
                              I don't think ? the thread starter was trying to figure out his "girth" ??

Comment

Working...
                              X