edging after pe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edging after pe

if i edge for 10 minutes right after my PE session, can i ejaculate or is that bad for gains?
    Starting Measurements (11/5/2011)
    FL:4
    FG:4 9/16
    NBPEL: 5 15/16
    BPEL: 6.5
    EG: 5 7/16

Some say it is ok and some say it is not ok. Honestly I have before and I have not seen it effect my gains.
    JFPowertop
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by JFPowertop; 08-02-2011, 01:30 PM.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

yeah i dont see why/how it would effect your gains, i feel like they are completely unrelated but i dont know if it's worth the risk, i can wait a couple hours

Comment

Ejaculating never stopped kingpole from making awesome gains !
        Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
        Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
        Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

In my experience edging after PE is great for gains. And ejaculating a couple times a week helps in my opinion, contrary to what many believe. Just don't overdo it, too much ejaculation hurts gains; unless it's from sex of course, then PE is secondary.

Comment

so masturbating 2-3 times a day on average is bad? im 22 i just have an extremely strong libido

Comment

Originally posted by Better when Wet View Post
              Just don't overdo it, too much ejaculation hurts gains; unless it's from sex of course, then PE is secondary.
              I do agree with you that you should not ejaculate everytime you edge
              OK can you explain further on this; You ejaculate after edging and you ejaculate after sex how is there a difference?
              Thanks
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
              Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
              Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Originally posted by Learntolift View Post
                so masturbating 2-3 times a day on average is bad? im 22 i just have an extremely strong libido
                Well i'm 20 with a strong libido as well. I can't say without a doubt, as everyone is different, but I definitely notice more productive PE workouts if I don't masturbate every day. I usually limit masturbation to 2-4 times a week, sometimes less.

You could always try less (not without) masturbation for a couple weeks and see if you notice better workouts. If not, then have at it.

Comment

when you say better workouts etc, what exactly do you mean? better results, etc etc?

i notice when i go a day or 2 w/o doing it i hang plumper more often cause more blood etc and it's more sensitive as opposed to being drained from masturbating

Comment

Originally posted by JFPowertop View Post
                    I do agree with you that you should not ejaculate everytime you edge
                    OK can you explain further on this; You ejaculate after edging and you ejaculate after sex how is there a difference?
                    Thanks
                    Sorry if that was confusing. I agree there isn't much difference with sex and edging, at least as far as the whole ejaculation thing.

I just meant don't go overboard on ejaculating, unless you're having sex a couple times a day etc. For me PE definitely takes a back seat to sex

Comment

Originally posted by Learntolift View Post
                      when you say better workouts etc, what exactly do you mean? better results, etc etc?

i notice when i go a day or 2 w/o doing it i hang plumper more often cause more blood etc and it's more sensitive as opposed to being drained from masturbating
                      Yes, better results. At least less masturbation has yielded greater results for me. My PE routine feels more effective while I'm doing it as well. I do advocate some masturbation. A couple times a week actually helps gains. This is what I've noticed in my time PEing anyway.

On days you want to edge after your routine but are trying not to ejaculate, just balloon.
                      Also some supplements can help with that "drained" feeling from masturbating.

Multi-Vitamin
                      Zinc
                      Magnesium
                      Tribulus
                      Arginine/Lysine combo
                      Better when Wet
                      Last edited by Better when Wet; 08-02-2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X