- 08-02-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
I had the lenthening surgery ( ligament )...in 2002...seems my angle of erection is very low...had a girth enhancement too in 2001 done separately..., anyway angle is too low ( maybe even 4-5pm.. ) anything out there for info to advise...had about a 1 1/2 inch girth enhancement...no gain on length effectively really...any thoughts... 08/02/11
Any effective options available in in way...penis doesn't have the control or enjoyable pull strength w/ this issue... I am very heathly physically otherwise
Also due to oversurgery I have penis nerve sensation ( uncomfortable ) feeling or inflamation to tissue...any ideas on this ...
- 08-05-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Porn valley
maybe you can find a forum dedicated to penis surgery victims rather... i don't know if you should really be playing or PE'ing with a penis that has nerve damage already and that has been operated on, it could break or something... good luck!Killerbeedick? That would be even more funny if I had a small dick lol!
- By JPeg in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:32 AM
- By stretch030713 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:14 PM
- By cameraobscura in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-05-2013, 08:14 PM
- By coolio1234 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 10Last Post: 05-02-2011, 10:33 PM
- By pump in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2010, 06:29 PM