Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reverse Kegeling help with a turtled Flaccid??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Kegeling help with a turtled Flaccid??

Hey fellow dick doctors:

I was wondering ever since i was a teenager i stay pretty turtled up alot of the time, i mean for the majority of my day. it just sort of shrinks up and stays there, this is way before i ever did PE. I now know thanks to you, that turtling is bad for gains. I was wondering, A) is there a reason for my constant turtleness?
    B)Do reverse Kegels help with undoing this constant turtling?
    C)anything else that could solve my situation once and for all?
    And finally if reverse kegels do help, is there a way or routine to go about doing them methodically?

Thanks guys.

Hmm good question on the reverse kegels , I do not know.
    However I can say for certain, that penis exercise in general, tends to make you a shower over time.
    I have been doing rk for many years prior to doing mainstream pe (did edging) and have long been a shower. However that does not mean they are related.
    Reverse kegel and kegels I believe should be kept in balance , so circa 30% rk if you have no pelvic floor issues. If you have issues such as premature ejaculation however the % of rk would go up to reestablish balance.

Comment

Hey pegasus

Yeah I just hate being turtled up like that and I know that I have a much longer flaccid which would be nice. I just know that when i take a piss, my turtle goes away as i pee, so I thought maybe reverse kegeling could directly lead to an eventually more relaxed flaccid through subconscious RK in time. Do you think it would be good for me to do 25 kegels and then 25 Rk in the morning and repeat at night, 5 days a week?

Comment

Yes you could try that, tell me how it goes.

Comment

Thanks pegasus will do.

Comment

Working...
          X