For those who Dry Orgasm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who Dry Orgasm!

Do you stop once you feel your going to cum then hold back the cum by kegeling? I usually do that but ive recently just discovered i can continue to masterbate all the way to the sensation that im going to cum then continue to masterbate all the way through the orgasm while holding the cum back, just wondering if that is a dry orgasm or im going even further than a basic dry orgasm?

That sounds like a dry orgasm to me Brian! =D

Raider

Comment

Yes that is a dry orgasm, when you can have several of these you are male multi orgasmic.

Comment

This is where you get to when you've been practicing kegeling when at the PONR. Eventually you can come without stopping. And if you take a load of supplements those 'dry' orgasms actually become wet ones. Best practiced initially manually, but to perfect the technique do it during sex (and if it's a woman that didn't know men can be multi-orgasmic, watch out, many will think it's great, some think it's a bit weird).
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
        BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
        BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
        MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

Wait, so you're saying that with tons of practice and lots of supplements, you can become multi-orgasmic with all of the orgasms being wet ones? Sounds awesome.
          Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
          Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
          My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.

Comment

I would think it would be weird because a woman can feel you pulsating inside her just like you can feel when a woman comes by her vaginal contractions.
            Begin 7/25/2011:
            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Oh god user you don't sell supplements by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian98 View Post
                Do you stop once you feel your going to cum then hold back the cum by kegeling? I usually do that but ive recently just discovered i can continue to masterbate all the way to the sensation that im going to cum then continue to masterbate all the way through the orgasm while holding the cum back, just wondering if that is a dry orgasm or im going even further than a basic dry orgasm?

How did you train for this? Im doing Kegs and RKs for a month and can get closer to the PONR but still ejaculate. However Im still hard after and can keep going. I dont have an orgasm per se.

Comment

I thik=bk I had my first dry orgasm today, but I lost erectio after it, I pulled through the ponr and kegeled, no cum came out, i went a lil longer but my erectio went down. With time and practice if I continue will I stay hard after the DO?
                  05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
                  Flaccid:3.0
                  Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
                  Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
                  Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
                  Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

Comment

I have also never reversed kegaled, I read and read, but I cant understand it how to do it. I dont feel the reverse kegal muscle. But i DO'ED today so i guess I dont need reverse kegaling, but hopefully i can get it down

Comment

When you force your piss out faster you are doing a reverse kegel.
                      So long as you did an actual dry orgasm and not a retro, miami, continued practise will result in you staying hard.

Comment

whats a retro? I'm going to keep practicing. Reverse kegals dont seem to work for me. but i'll keep trying

Comment

A retro is where you ejaculate backward into your bladder.

Comment

How will I know if I retro in the future?Will I feel it in my stomach or something? I hope I didnt retro, Since this is my what I thought was a DO I hope it wasnt a retro.

Comment

it can be difficult to tell ,some guys can tell by the look of their piss. Of course in the long run ,dry orgasm does not cause loss of erection,but it can take a little time for the nervous system to get used to dry orgasm.

Comment

Working...
                              X