NO-Xplode supplement question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO-Xplode supplement question

1. I know it contains caffeine and too much caffeine is a no no in the PE world so would taking this and also doing PE be a bad idea?

2. Anyone taken this and seen results whether it be with PE or just overall bodybuilding?
    9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Had good workouts in the gym and the heeebie jeebies/insominia with this . Didn't take it long had no pe effects.

Comment

I did a third of the daily dosage and my veins were bursting out of my skin. Great pump. Did it WAY before PE though. I think in moderation it would be fine...like 3 days a week. And CYCLE your usage and don't do it if you already drink coffee or tea.
      STATS:
      Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
      BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"

Comment

I've been using Musclepharm assault, I've tried so many pre workout supplements and this by miles kicks ass and dosent effect my dick or give me jitters, No xplode and jack3d are the 2 worst I've tried that killed my erections.

Comment

What ever you do, eat a few granola bars before taking No Xplode, or any other similar product. Your toilet will thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by -8x7- View Post
            I've been using Musclepharm assault, I've tried so many pre workout supplements and this by miles kicks ass and dosent effect my dick or give me jitters, No xplode and jack3d are the 2 worst I've tried that killed my erections.
            Damn you might've just scared me into never even trying it :/
            9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

I prefer Dark Rage by MHP, but no pre-workout supplements have ever killed my erections. Am usually pretty turtled after lifting though, makes sense with all that blood being sent to muscles.

Comment

dude, do not take noxplode. Do some research on the internet and read about how terrible that crap is for your liver, heart, and pretty much everything in your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Snugglebandit View Post
                  dude, do not take noxplode. Do some research on the internet and read about how terrible that crap is for your liver, heart, and pretty much everything in your body.
                  Damn near every supplement one can take if used improperly is.

Comment

Working...
                  X