Increase Scrotum Hang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase Scrotum Hang?

How do you go about increasing the hang of your testicles and maybe even increasing their size?
    Do not speak - unless it improves on silence.

-Buddhist saying

I have read somewhere that contineously pulling/stretching your scortum will evently stretch the skin making it low hanging.

Guys,
    What's the reason to have low hanging testicles?
    I also have had a low hanging testicles but always wished to have high hanging.

Comment

RoP/Blakoe Ring/Ball Zinger
      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Originally posted by malam01 View Post
        I have read somewhere that contineously pulling/stretching your scortum will evently stretch the skin making it low hanging.

Guys,
        What's the reason to have low hanging testicles?
        I also have had a low hanging testicles but always wished to have high hanging.
        Well, how else do you become a Tea-bagger????? LOL
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
        BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
        BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
        MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

This is probably one of those things where guys with loose hangers wish they were high and vice versa. I have pretty low hangers (right hangs about 4.75 inches and left is a little higher at 4.25 inches, and am a little self conscious about them looking like saggy old man balls and wish they were higher.
          Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
          Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
          My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.

Comment

Hmmm....So maybe I should just be happy with what I have?

-Buddhist saying

Comment

I think it's common to want what you don't have, but often times it isn't always better. I think there are some women out there who prefer low hangers, but they can look nasty from certain angles and I'm a bit self conscious about it, and if I had to guess I'd say that high and tight is probably more preferred by the fairer sex anyway.
              Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
              Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
              My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.

Comment

Hmm some girls like the feel of them banging acainst them during sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Rando View Post
                  I think it's common to want what you don't have, but often times it isn't always better. I think there are some women out there who prefer low hangers, but they can look nasty from certain angles and I'm a bit self conscious about it, and if I had to guess I'd say that high and tight is probably more preferred by the fairer sex anyway.
                  Then why are you in PE? Some women like smaller peckers, some longer, some thicker, others not. I think it is common to want what you don't have.....

This program has worked very well for me, start off very slowly and carefully until you get the feel for it. I have increased both the length of my hang, and the massaging affect has increased the size of my testes some. This program will make them hang looser, not freakishly so, but enough that you will definitely notice.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelqing.html
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

the scrotum hangs high or hangs low to compensate for internal temperature sperm needs a lower body temp then the rest of your body or they die, if your body temp is hot they need to be away from the core temp if your body temp is cooler they need to be close to maintain the correct temp to survive.
                    Boitim2
                    Last edited by Boitim2; 08-12-2011, 09:09 PM.
                    Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
                    P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
                    P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
                    P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
                    Penis length in Inches: 8.25
                    Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
                    Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                      Then why are you in PE? Some women like smaller peckers, some longer, some thicker, others not. I think it is common to want what you don't have.....

This program has worked very well for me, start off very slowly and carefully until you get the feel for it. I have increased both the length of my hang, and the massaging affect has increased the size of my testes some. This program will make them hang looser, not freakishly so, but enough that you will definitely notice.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelqing.html
                      I think I'm mostly interested in increasing the general mass of my testes. Are there any exercises that are targeted specifically at that?

-Buddhist saying

Comment

I don't see any real advantage of having low hanging testes. In fact one of the books I have about Taoist cultivation said something about the benefits of having a nice snug scrotum. Mostly because when a man ejaculates the testes are drawn up and sometimes even slightly into the abnominal cavity. If the muscles are weakened or stretched out it may not work effectively. Also, the normal function of raising or lowering the testes have to do with temp regulation.

I have read about some testicle exercises. one is tapping, another is lightly twisting, yet another is gently messaging and pinching(emphasis on gently) on the spermic chord and blood vessels going to the testes. They are described in the link below. I don't know about the hypotic tapes or whatever. But the exercises are worth trying. I have found that my testes have responded nicely from these exercises, feeling fuller, heavier, larger. The aim however perhaps is not really to make them larger, but to increase circulation and functioning, which will assist the PE exercises. But, they do seem to work to make them larger. I especially like the testicle tapping, although at first it feels a little strange. Don't do it too hard.
                        Penis Enlargement - Hypnotic Advancements

Comment

Originally posted by dontM(ockme View Post
                          I think I'm mostly interested in increasing the general mass of my testes. Are there any exercises that are targeted specifically at that?
                          As I posted in my link, I now jelq up to my testes, then as I am softly going over them I start my second jelq. The massaging will help with circulation, and it has increased my testes size by perhaps 10% - 15%.
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Are there any exercises that you can do to make it possible to retract your testicles up inside your body?

Sounds weird but I read that a Shaolin monk could do that in order protect himself from groin kicks.

-Buddhist saying

Comment

Originally posted by dontM(ockme View Post
                              How do you go about increasing the hang of your testicles and maybe even increasing their size?
                              Try to unstress, think relaxing thoughs and taker ginkgo.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                              X