Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can you have an erection so large that you pass out whenever you get an erection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you have an erection so large that you pass out whenever you get an erection?

From the blood rushing away from the body. If theoretically so, how big of an erection you would need to have in comparison to your body size?

The size of a 2L coke bottle lol.. in girth

Comment

3 feet sounds like it would do it.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
      Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
      Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Lol, is this a serious question?
        7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
        EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
        EG = 5.375

Comment

Haha, I won't say it's impossible, but blood still flows throughout the body (brain) during an erection.

Comment

The only way you could pass out is if the woman who caused the erection was just so incredibly gorgeous that you fainted.

As a percentage of your total blood supply, even the hugest of erections ain't gonna divert enough blood to cause a concern.

Comment

I passed out when I got an erection before I'm usually 4.5x4.9 but this bad boy was 5x5 what a monster! I'm surprised I had any blood left in my upper body carrying that ginormous sausage about.

Comment

Working...
              X