My Measuring Misfortune!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Measuring Misfortune!

Ok, after prepping myself for PE, learning all the beginners must have information I could grasp my hands around and hunt down in the more apparent threads I got to the point of measuring my junk accurately to track progress and what not...when I realised something’s...

First off, I find it impossible to measure my flaccid state, the moment I attempt to, I find my flaccid stage to start growing slightly into its semi state just from the fact I’m touching the little guy and acknowledging his existence, and surely the closeness to my last masturbation session would affect my flaccid state also?

Secondly is an issue measuring my erect state, as some may know, you reach your biggest erections during your edging sessions..or when you are close to ejaculating... so when do you measure? When your erection has just sprung, after..Playing for a while.. or even at the biggest size you can seem to get yourself at, even if this includes during an edging session?

Thirdly, this is accompanied by the fact I don’t know if I should be measuring slightly to the side, or bang across the top of my junk... as both produce different measurements for both flaccid and erect lengths, bone pressed and non-bone pressed.
    Maybe I’m making a bit of a mounting out of a mole hill with this, but I sure would rather have the best measurements to start with to prevent better measurements being mistaken for gains in the future.

So what do you do to avoid such variables?

Appreciate all help, or even just the time used to attempt to help if you read my post but have nothing to add!

- Happy PEing, Marky!

First- you will be able to control this after several weeks in PE but just try and focus on something else while you measure

Second- Just get an erection at the highest level you can AND CAN MAINTAIN THAT STATE since this is the state it will mostly reach and stay at instead of the point right before ejaculation which probably will only be at for several seconds.

Third- straight on top. Not to the side or anything since, like you said, is not BONE PRESSED. You want to measure your penis, NOT the area on the sides too.
    9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by that one guy View Post
      First- you will be able to control this after several weeks in PE but just try and focus on something else while you measure

Second- Just get an erection at the highest level you can AND CAN MAINTAIN THAT STATE since this is the state it will mostly reach and stay at instead of the point right before ejaculation which probably will only be at for several seconds.

Third- straight on top. Not to the side or anything since, like you said, is not BONE PRESSED. You want to measure your penis, NOT the area on the sides too.
      Thanks man, pretty much what I was assuming, I just wanted to clarify so that I didn’t get off on the wrong foot to be confused a while down the lines when reflecting on gains haha, thanks for the help!

Another question if anyone could help me out, should I use a normal straight edge ruler for my non-bone pressed, or would it be more accurate to lay a tailors tape measure across it? Or would it be better to just use a straight edge ruler for all length related measurements and a tailored for girth only?

Comment

Just make sure you use the same type of ruler all throughout but I prefer a straight ruler for length measurements since its easier to press down with it
        9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by that one guy View Post
          Just make sure you use the same type of ruler all throughout but I prefer a straight ruler for length measurements since its easier to press down with it
          Correct... it's actually not a bad idea to use the exact same ruler. I've seen the cheap plastic ones vary by 1/8th of an inch. In the PE world that's huge!

Comment

Working...
          X