Problem with EQ!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with EQ!!!!!

So guys, this is my first post and I love this website, i'm a portuguese. As you can see I don't know english very well but i'm gonna go straight to the problem.. I'm 18 and I found this very strange, it's like i can't get erections like i used to have before... probably my erection is like 70%-80% and it isn't very hard... Can someone tell me a solution for my erection problem? I really need help and I feel bad because i'm just 18. Thanks in advance guys.
    Pain? NO Gain.

I will suggest you read Erectile Dysfunction Forum it has some good information on EQ.
    There are also some good supplements that can help improve your blood flow to the penis. Tis site has a post on supplements; it is called something like "5 G's....." I remember it listed Ginkgo Biloba; GinSeng; Green Tea and two other items started with letter "G".

Comment

hey man. how is your PE. It has helped me with EQ. sometimes it is rock hard that I have to rub it just to calm.

I suggest you try PE, its natural
      No Pain, All Gain!

8==D

Comment

I'm gonna start PE today because i think it would help me. I heard kegels improve erections, is this true?
        Pain? NO Gain.

Comment

Originally posted by guilhax_05 View Post
          I'm gonna start PE today because i think it would help me. I heard kegels improve erections, is this true?
          sort of, but focus on the overall being of your member. Do warm up, stretches and jelqs also
          No Pain, All Gain!

8==D

Comment

Please read JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine to start your PE with.

Comment

KEGEL! I do 5 min., 5 sec. holds 1 day on, 1 day off. Hope that helps
              CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
              GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

Comment

Thanks alot farfromaverage, i'm gonna do that. How long it will take to see results?
                Pain? NO Gain.

Comment

And should I do kegels with my penis flaccid or erect?
                  Pain? NO Gain.

Comment

You're welcome guilhax_05! Whether you do them flaccid or erect, that's your personal choice. Me, I prefer to do them flaccid so I can focus better. As far as how long it takes to see results, everyone is different. It took me 1 month. Patience & persistence are the key.

Master7X6Plan

Comment

Thanks alot for your time farfromaverage! I did them a little while back but after a few times I hardly could hold the kegels for 5 sec. but I guess it takes time to dominate. I can't wait to see the results and see my girl amazed by my rock hard erection
                      Pain? NO Gain.

Comment

No problem Like I said, everyone is different. Do what works for you. I started out doing 2 sec. holds for 3 mins. They became MORE effective to me when I actually started doing them right, so it really didn't matter how long I could hold them & still don't. Practice makes perfect & harder, longer ercetions. Good luck
                        farfromaverage
                        Last edited by farfromaverage; 08-07-2011, 09:11 PM.

Master7X6Plan

Comment

Your right about that. I can't dominate the kegels now but I believe with time I will be able to dominate them, I'm in good spirits now so I might do a full PE workout, just to have some gains in lenght What do you recommend for a newbie routine?
                          Pain? NO Gain.

Comment

Well, I started off w/ JP's 90 Day Routine. I made sure my penis was fully conditioned before I did ANY intermediate or advanced exercises. I've gained .25 in length & girth my 1st 4 months!

Master7X6Plan

Comment

I might give it a try (:
                              Pain? NO Gain.

Comment

Working...
                              X