Injury? infection? or nothing. HELP :[

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury? infection? or nothing. HELP :[

Well, this morning something weird happend to me the first time in my life.
    At about 6 am in the morning I suddenly felt a weird inner itching, kind of an inner scratching at the top of the penis. It came back every 5-10 seconds and I felt that I need to urinate in order to scratch it. So I did. Then it gradually disappeared, but came back again at 9am, and again at 14:00 pm. And each time it was few minutes itching and then disappeared.

The color of my urine is normal, and I didn't notice any weird provision or something like that.
    Im a bit worried, did it happen to anybody else? maybe it is a urinary infection? Or maybe it's just nothing and it will pass...?

I know you are not doctors, but try to help me understand. I didn't feel like I overtrained or something, or gripped too tight.. But I don't know.. My last session of PE was more than 12 hours before the first incident.

Thanks
    Starting stats (June 2011):
    BPEL - 6.2''
    BPFSL - 6.375''
    EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
    BPEL - 6.5''
    EG - 5''

My PE Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Somtimes I get an itching feel during healing.

Comment

It is definately not and urinary infection; it is most likely caused by skin irritation due to tight Jelq that can be fixed by using lotions. It did happen to me yesterday; I put on some Cocoa Butter with Shea and it went away quickly.
      Last edited by malam01; 08-07-2011, 12:39 PM.

Comment

But it's not a skin itching, its an inner itching, like inside the pit, in the tube of urination.
        I'll give you a demonstration so you can understand it better - when I feel this itching, I feel the need to scratch it, but its inner so i cant scratch it. So I urinate and it feels like I scratch it. but if I just urinate (without feeling that itching), then the urination feels normal... it's not the urinating that causes the itching.
        Grrr its difficult to explain.. can you understand me? I feel it once in 4 hours.
        BPEL - 6.2''
        BPFSL - 6.375''
        EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
        BPEL - 6.5''
        EG - 5''

Comment

Oh and another thing - I didnt have erections today at all, but I think its psychological, cause I think about the itching all the time.
          BPEL - 6.2''
          BPFSL - 6.375''
          EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
          BPEL - 6.5''
          EG - 5''

Comment

Rest a couple of days and see if it goes away; NO PE during the rest.
            You could have injured your Urethra which is on the bottom of the shaft but you said you feel it on top of the shaft and I am not able to understand it. REST!

Comment

BTW!
              If you had urinary infection then the pain should increase over time unless you take antibiotics; this infection will make you to urinate every few mintes and you will feel pain when urinating. It's a serious infection and I don't think you have that.

Comment

yep, its not a urinary infection cause i don't feel anything while i piss.
                I'll rest for a couple of days. I might have been using an intense grip while jelqed yesterday.
                BPEL - 6.2''
                BPFSL - 6.375''
                EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                BPEL - 6.5''
                EG - 5''

Comment

Working...
                X