Side to side stretch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side to side stretch?

I just started doing side to side stretches and was under the impression is was just from one side to the other and back and that was one rep. However, in the instructional video (http://www.penisenlargementbiz.com/s85jmg9574nf8/side_to_side_video.html) it shows him bringing his penis back into a straightforward or even 'up' position after doing one rep.

Are you supposed to bring it back up and forward/straight out each rep like that? Or is the video just looped or something?
    Any help would be appreciated.

I'll be honest and say with things like this, don't get caught up in the minute details. Just stay consitent. Keep progressing and it won't matter much. Much like whether one jelq is a rep, or one with both hands is a rep, doesn't matter much either way to me anyways.
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

its up to you
      personally i just leg tap for half my reps then do them pointed upwards the other half. When i switch to girth work, i do a full square as to hit the whole base. consistency is key.
      bpel -6.25in
      girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
      BPEL -7.5 in
      NBPEL - 6,8 in
      Girth)- 5.5
      Goal:
      NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
      Girth- 6in max
      My Journal

Comment

I break it down: 5 mins. side to side, 5 mins. up & down, but it's really up to you.
        CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
        GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

Comment

As long as you're doing it in the right directions, leg to leg up down or whatever it's all good. I go a little quicker than what the instructions say but it's really up to you how you do them.
          Start - 5" x 4.6"...ish (no clue when I actually started PE)

4/1/12 - 7.25" BPEL x 5.25" MEG
          11/23/12 - 7.5" BPEL x 5.375 MEG
          11/23/12 - 8.125" BPFSL

Short Term Goal - 8" x 5.5"
          Long Term Goal - 9.5" x 6.5"

Comment

I do the straight out part. It gets more of a straight out stretch into it I think.
            Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
            Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Working...
            X