creating a vacation routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creating a vacation routine

hello there, so i am about to go on vacation for the next couple weeks with my family. i was wondering if any one would know a good routine that i could do in a semi quick fashion.
    unfortunately, for the most part, i will not be able to warm up due to time constraints.
    i would like to focus on stretching, that way i do not have to mess with lube for jelqing.
    this does not needs to be overly rigorous routine, i just want to make sure that i'm at least not loosing my progress.
    i have been doing pe since around april, i am almost done with jp's 90 day routine, so i think i can handle lightly trying out more advanced techniques. when i get back i intend to continue where i left off however.
    i am working on both length and girth, and my tunica (i think) is my limiting factor.
    any ideas on a few exercises that would fit these criteria and would work well together? or any other advice on the topic?

Bump, need advice!

Comment

You could try to get in 1 or 2 sessions of stretching in the morning/night or when you shower (if you are able to take 2 a day thats great). Keep in mind that 30 second holds in each direction, (L, R, Up, Down, Out) only adds up to 2 mins & 30 secs. So you can reasonably do two sets of those per shower, for 4 sets of stretching per day. Every time you take a piss or a shit you could do some stretching, maybe just a 30 second hold straight out. If you get a chance to lay down, fowfer your penis in a "more stretched than usual fowfer" position. After finishing each piss maybe bang out 5 quick dry jelqs. If you wake up with morning wood, edge quickly to the ponr (or don't if your penis is sufficiently hard) and hold a squeeze at the base for a nice ULI.

I'd say don't make up a routine but do as many of those things I mentioned as often as you can throughout the day.

Comment

An extender would work. Perhaps a hanger attached to a bungy cord or suspender type material to create a constant pull. Something easily worn under pants.
        4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
        10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
        Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
        It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
          You could try to get in 1 or 2 sessions of stretching in the morning/night or when you shower (if you are able to take 2 a day thats great). Keep in mind that 30 second holds in each direction, (L, R, Up, Down, Out) only adds up to 2 mins & 30 secs. So you can reasonably do two sets of those per shower, for 4 sets of stretching per day. Every time you take a piss or a shit you could do some stretching, maybe just a 30 second hold straight out. If you get a chance to lay down, fowfer your penis in a "more stretched than usual fowfer" position. After finishing each piss maybe bang out 5 quick dry jelqs. If you wake up with morning wood, edge quickly to the ponr (or don't if your penis is sufficiently hard) and hold a squeeze at the base for a nice ULI.Thanks

I'd say don't make up a routine but do as many of those things I mentioned as often as you can throughout the day.
          Thanks a lot! Those are great ideas and seems very easy to do. I like how you can keep it stretched out throughout the day. Might even be very beneficial because i will maintain a good flacid hang to promote healing. I would try the device under the pants but my girlfriend is on vacation with me so I wouldn't want her to randomly reach down there and find a crazy contraption Haha. I usually use a traction wrap but even that is pushing it.

Comment

Okay here's some great advice; go on vacation, go swimming, sight see, go out to dinner, drink some wine or some rum, have a lot of fun, and forget about pe. Your dick will feel very bad if you make him work while YOUR on vacation. You know he could use a break too. If not he'll take his own vacation when you least expect it. Go have fun.
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
            X