i need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need some advice

soo im dating this new girl... and when we have sex i get red stretch marks on my dick im sore for a day and usually dont want to have sex the next day,so she started buying condoms for us cause they have lubrication on them and because she cant use birth control so im thinking okay this will work,so me and her slammed,i used a condom but it broke... and i busted inside her so now we had to make a nice trip to the pharmacy and buy plan B :l ....,so we bought new condoms these trojan magnum ones,so we tried them out it didnt break but next time me and her slammed it breaks... im like okay so far 50/50 so on the weekend these condoms break again we were both drunk and i had no clue if i busted in her thank god she just got her period! i was so happy lol,so what should i do ive never been in this situation be for, do i use lubrication all the time now or just have sex and pull out all the time even tho that sucks,thanks for the help
    Current- BPEL 7.9 EG 6.3
    My goal- EL 9. EG 6.5 +

edit wrong forum,need moved to the gym
    Current- BPEL 7.9 EG 6.3
    My goal- EL 9. EG 6.5 +

Comment

She can still fall pregnant even if you do pull out in time, pre cum still contains sperm! Have you tryed doubling up on the condoms?
      Start date ~ 3/8/11 as of 3/9/11

6.29Bpfsl 6.49
      5.07Bpfl 4.96
      4.5Fg 4.52
      6.29Bpel 6.49
      4.72Eg 4.92

Current goal

Anything over 7" bpel and 5" eg

Comment

Originally posted by SANDMANN View Post
        edit wrong forum,need moved to the gym
        i kno she can its scaryy and she talks about stomach pains all the time .. and being prego on your period runs in her family shes prob gonna take a test and double rapin can cause friction so not good ..
        Current- BPEL 7.9 EG 6.3
        My goal- EL 9. EG 6.5 +

Comment

Working...
        X