Thread: Length help
- 08-10-2011 #1
- Join Date
- May 2010
Has anyone ever hit a wall with length gains and then managed to eventually overcome it and gain again WITHOUT hanging? I've seemed to have really hit a wall with my length and it is frustrating as I desperately want more. I have been PEing for years now pretty consistently with the exception of a couple long decon breaks I took due to injury/fatigue or just life issues. I definitely have gained probably an inch or so in length from when I started, but seems like the past 6 months or so I've gotten nothing. I'm not anti-hanging, but I only have about 45 min/day(including warm-up) to do PE so I figured it wouldn't even be worth it to hang.
Currently I'm doing about 15-20 min of stretching.
Stretch and hold in all directions for 30 sec while kegeling (x2)
Side to side stretches
And then I move onto girth work, which I don't seem to have much of a problem gaining. Can anyone offer any direction or suggestions? I'm a little over 7" now and I'd REALLY, REALLY like to hit 8" in next year or so.
- By ryansambas in forum The GymReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2011, 09:34 AM
- By borderlineaverage in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-01-2010, 01:27 AM
- By bigboom1 in forum The GymReplies: 7Last Post: 09-30-2009, 09:00 AM
- By iFeelLucky in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2009, 10:59 AM
- By hoeren in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:59 AM