Damn....I have loads of tiny red dots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn....I have loads of tiny red dots

Must of overdone it My shaft on the underside is covered in loads of tiny red dots and I have quite a few on the top of my shaft too.

I would take a couple days off brother man. To be honest they could be a good sign too.
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

You're gripping and/or jelqing too hard, or with too hard of an erection. GIve them a day or two to go away and then be gentle. I had them for a while, but when I started keeping my erection level around 50% for the whole routine (save edging) they stopped appearing.
      STATS:
      Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
      BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
      :rolleyes:

Comment

I was jelqing at 30%-50% erection level all the way through but I was using a very tight grip. I'll rest tomorrow and see if my cock is ready for some PE action on Friday.
        closeed258
        Last edited by closeed258; 08-10-2011, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Tiny red dots shoud not be a problem for "action".. But they sure will draw attention ...
          22/Jan/11 - Quit Smoking

22.01.11/01.04.11/01.08.11/22.08.11/15.10.11
          NBPEL :5,25/5,75/5,90/6,10/6,30
          Flaccid : ?????/3,50/4,25/4,33/4,92
          BPEL : ?????/6,50/7,00/7,08/7,48
          Girth : 4,90/?????/5,20/5,30/5,30

Short term goal:
          NBPEL : 6,25
          BPEL : 7,5
          Girth : 5,5

Comment

Originally posted by JonasKay View Post
            You're gripping and/or jelqing too hard, or with too hard of an erection. GIve them a day or two to go away and then be gentle. I had them for a while, but when I started keeping my erection level around 50% for the whole routine (save edging) they stopped appearing.
            Same thing happened to me exactly because of this. I tried doing the same routine as my usual but making each jelq last a full 6 seconds. Needless to say, it was too much...

They'll go away in a couple days. Just don't do any PE until they're gone or it'll get worse...
            The road to penile superstardom is a long and hard one

Comment

Working...
            X