Thread: The right Jelq ! Need help
- 08-10-2011 #1
Hey guys ! I really need help from you ,because I am actually confused in my jelq. I have many ways to jelq,but I would like to know which is the best way to Jelq. I do jelq like sliding on skin ,but I saw that is not correct.
- 08-10-2011 #2
I don't understand what you're asking for or what you mean by "sliding on skin" so just take a look at this Jelq & jelqing - penis exercise For Size and Hardness
RaiderIf you don't want to date me - that's fine, I get that, but you're wrong and I hate you.
It is that big, deal with it, I've got an Ed Helms.
- 08-10-2011 #3
The best approach is to apply the OK grip at the base gently at first, then gradually tighten the grip and stop when you feel that you have trapped enough bulge of blood between the grip and the glans. At this stage it should feel as though the bulge is situated on top of your OK grip as if it waiting for the grip to release so it can enter the body again, now is when you milk the bulge up the shaft of the penis to the glans. Once you have completed these steps keep that grip under the glands and use your other hand to and repeat the same steps, as you send the bulge up the shaft again you will feel the pressure with your first hand ...at this point you should release your first hand. If you can feel the pressure from the bulge with your first hand then you know that you are effectively milking/jelqing the penis.Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
Current stats : BPEL 6.8" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"
- 08-10-2011 #4
- By Gator in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 79Last Post: 10-17-2016, 01:24 PM
- By sledgehammer in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2011, 06:35 AM
- By phillweds in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2011, 11:27 AM
- By 7incher5 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2010, 08:54 AM
- By bacca197 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2008, 06:31 PM