Sleep, diet and pe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep, diet and pe.

What effects do sleep, diet, physical activity, smoking and alcohol have on my pe gains?

I would say a lot
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Damn, I should be sleeping then!! I`ts 03:30 in Norway

Comment

I awlys wondered about the sleep. I get about 8 hours if not more, but I go to sleep really late like 3am and wake up at around 12pm, does it matter if I sleep late since I get enough hours of sleep?
        05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
        Flaccid:3.0
        Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
        Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
        Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
        Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

Comment

I would say no because you are still getting 8 hours of sleep.
          "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Originally posted by eternia View Post
            I would say no because you are still getting 8 hours of sleep.
            I`m not sure about that. Healthy sleep habits and a good nights sleep is not the same as a lot of sleep. I feel better and how much more energy in periods when I sleep "right".

Comment

Living an healthy lifestyle must be good for PE.

Comment

It is probably not much different from what you would expect.

Quality sleep (before midnight) would definitely be beneficial to your hormones and penis. I go to sleep late and have been for many years and I think this is why I rarely get morning erections.

Diet can affect PE in so many different ways. I drink green tea a lot, for example, and it helps a lot with circulation. I heard some fatty foods can actually be good for testosterone production, but don't quote me on that. Zinc is another important element to have in your diet if you are a male. There are probably hundreds of possibilities with the diet, but these are just a few. Finally always make sure you are getting enough water. This helped me a lot with elasticity of the penis and improved my circulation. Caffeine causes turtling as well so coffee is not recommended.

Physical activity will definitely help oxygenation and the heart so this is a good thing. Leg exercises such as squats and running are very good for getting blood flowing in the lower extremities.

Smoking tobacco will restrict blood flow to the penis and I have for a long time, but recently quit. I am really glad I did. The morning cigarette is especially strong and I frequently turtled immediately afterward.

Alcohol in small amounts is fine; however, the way most people drink, it would cause lower EQ. It would also impair the healing process because it is a toxin. It certainly impairs muscles being rebuild after weight lifting so I believe it has a negative impact on PE.
                Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
                Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Comment

Everyone is different for sleeping time that the body requires. The norm is 8 hours of straight sleep for the body and repair time and also the brain to rest from manual processing (thinking). Diet is a another key to any good growth (this also includes not over-eating which can affect growth storing calories and toxins). Fasting is a good thing which I do once on week on the weekend and pretty much just rest my body. In doing so, your system will eat of any fat from the body first, then go after any cells which have defects (this cleans out your system and improves your immune system). An alternative to fasting for cleaning out your system is soaking your feet in hot Epson salt water for about 30-60 minutes. Last but not least, some type of cardiovascular exercise (even if 30 minute walk a day). All these things have grand benefits not just in PE but in overall health, longevity and cell grown. Treat your body right and you will see better gains.
                  thenewdude
                  Last edited by thenewdude; 08-11-2011, 04:37 PM.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                  X