Want to fix curve. Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to fix curve. Help.

I think this was because of the underwear I wore when I was younger but my penis kind of at the base curves up a bit and then in the middle starts curving down kind oflike a bridge. If you get a straw and press both ends it kind of goes up in the middle that's how my penis is basically. It's not extreme but I'd really like to fix it.

I tried jelqing and focusing near the head where it starts going down but I think I should also worry about the base where it starts going up. I want to fix the curve because with the curve im like 7" bpel but if I kind of bend it so its straight im like 7.5" and it looks way better.

Anyone had any similar problems with an unwanted curve that they were able to fix and how did they go about doing it please respond

Jelq against the curve, should see a difference in 6+ months, extenders are supposed to help, not as much as they say but over time it makes a difference too

Comment

At the base it sort of curves up and then near the end it starts curving down, should I kind of try to jelq normally focusing on where it curves down and once thats fixed focus on where it curves up?

Comment

Depends how curved, but I think the curved up base is pretty normal, just focus on the curved down if its around the middle or tip

Comment

Okay yeah about between the head and middle it starts curving down

Comment

Working...
          X