Thread: Chronic Kegel problems
- 08-12-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
I havent done kegels in a few months, Ive never been able to do RK no matter how hard I try, I can only do a standard kegel, this past week ive done them twice and strange things are happening. I was watching tv and when I laughed for around 3 seconds I felt pee travelling up, then a tiny bit came out. Something not right there? Im still getting involuntary kegels and twinging in that area. When I get the involuntary kegels its like when you ejaculate/forcing something out of the penis. I hope ive explained it clear enough, ill go into more detail if needed.
- 08-12-2011 #2
PE Gym Editor
PEGym Hero ☺
Admin of the Month Mar 2015
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Blog Entries
Is your pelvic floor weak per se, sounds as though it is? You have definite balance issues and need to do reverse kegels.
There is nothing complex or mystic about Rk, to learn the muscle action, do this. Have a piss ,now push it out as hard as possible, this is a reverse kegel. Of course once you have learnt the action, urination should not be necessary.
- By KingKegel in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:01 PM
- By superthick25 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:04 AM
- By db cooper in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 10-14-2010, 02:43 PM
- By micoleo19 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2010, 06:13 AM
- By Magneto in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2010, 03:47 PM