Hows the rice sock warm up work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows the rice sock warm up work?

Can somone please explain instructions to the rice sock warm up, and how long until a new batch of rice must be used?

Fill a long sock with rice but not too much rice, and tie something around it to keep it closed and microwave it, usually 40 seconds, but every microwave is different and wrap it around your dick. I change my rice every week and wash the sock

Comment

If you need more info, do a quick search. There's dozens of helpful threads out there already.

Comment

I use flax seed, guessing just under 2 cups worth. The flax seed is in a plastic bag, the bag inside a sock. After a week I put the bag in a clean sock. Still using the same bag of flax seed after 6 weeks. Some say flax seed holds the heat better than rice. Not having tried rice, I can't say for sure.

It works very well, just be careful until you know how long to microwave it. Forty seconds is a good starting point. If it feels too hot - it is! Don't burn yourself. My sock still feels warm even after 15 minutes of warming up.
        Doing the JP90

Stats
        6/20/11 - BPEL: 5.5 x 5.25 - Flaccid: 2.5 x 3.5
        8/24/11 - BPEL: 6.0 x 5.5 - Flaccid: 4.0 x 4.5

Comment

Working...
        X