Ideally BPEL-NBPEL = ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideally BPEL-NBPEL = ?

Hey everyone, I'm a little overweight right now(20 lbs) and BPEL is 6.3 inches but my NBPEL is 5.5 inches. I was wondering what you guys think BPEL-NBPEL should be? How close should I or can I realistically get them. If I could lose enough weight to get my NBPEL at 6 inches that would be amazing, but I don't know if thats realistic.

Genetics dictates a lot of that, so there's no ideal fat bad thickness. Some people have a massive fat pad when even fit, some have practically none at all. You wont ever know if you can get your NBPEL to 6" by losing weight until you lose the weight.

Comment

The difference between the BPEL and NBPEL, from what I've seen on here, can vary from point .2 to 2 inches. Yours isn't too bad at .8 (I'm at 1.2 and I really want to get that down) Losing half an inch on your fat pad is tough but not impossible. It all depends on how you exercise and eat.

This summer I was going to the gym 5 days a week and eating very well and my fat pad went down almost .2" after a month or so but I feel like I just gained it back after taking two weeks off and eating like crap.

You just gotta work for it man. Good luck!

Raider

Comment

Here's a look at a poll I started a few months ago https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...pel-nbpel.html. Check it out.

Raider

Comment

I bet you could bring that down some but genetics plays a huge role. Only reason i know is because I am 6 foot 1 and 160 pounds. So I am fit but actually rather skinny and my fat pad is about .8

Comment

.5 is a pretty damn good difference.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys. I'll keep that in mind.

Comment

BPEL:NBPEL ratio increases as you stretch your ligaments and lower your penis' exit point, depending on the way you measure BPEL. Most people will put the ruler in at the base of their penis, which they are in fact instructed to do. If the penis' exit point has lowered, you can insert the ruler in further, because of the slanting angle of the pubic bone.

I'm not too sure what to do about this. I'm going to experiment measuring from different spots on the pubic bone. I think I can feel some ridges to the sides that shouldn't change and that might be a better bone-pressed measuring spot..

The very disturbing result of changing how you measure later is that your BPEL measurements will be less, so it will be good to work this out form the beginning.

Comment

For guys who are fit, yet have a large fat pad, would you ever consider a suprapubic lipectomy?
                  7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
                  EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
                  EG = 5.375

Comment

Is that just liposuction? I guess that wouldn't be so bad. It would depend on the cost and permanency. Mine's not too big personally.

Comment

Originally posted by HotLatino73 View Post
                      For guys who are fit, yet have a large fat pad, would you ever consider a suprapubic lipectomy?
                      I'm as fit as they come and still yielding .65-.75 difference under the pad. I've thought about it. More input here would be great.
                      3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                      3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                      3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                      4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                      4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                      4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                      5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                      5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                      5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                      8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                      8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                      8/26/11 6.25 beg
                      11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
                      02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
                      05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Yes, its basically fat pad liposuction. As far as I know, it is permanent because they are actually removing fat cells.
                        7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
                        EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
                        EG = 5.375

Comment

I'd personally get the liposuction if my BPEL-NBPEL= >1"

Comment

Found this at thunders Thunder's Place Free PE Forums - Pubic Fat and Liposuction

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
                              Interesting. That one guy seems to have had a positive experience. I'm gonna start researching this further. I'll get my pad as small as I can with diet & exercise, but if I'm not satisfied, I may definitely consider this option.
                              7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
                              EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
                              EG = 5.375

Comment

Working...
                              X