Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Average to below average length and or girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average to below average length and or girth?

Do you have a average to below average length and or girth? If so please include them in your profile and signature. There seems to be a ongoing trend here where it is primarily the above average to huge category who are the ones who list their stats. I ask this for several reasons. The way it is now it seems to give a possible false perception that average is much larger than what has been traditionally accepted. If the only the big guys list their stats, that is all your seeing and it could lead to the perception that average must be bigger than what we are being told or there must be a whole lot of bullshit artists.

I have fallen victim to this perception and it has caused me on several occassions to think the accepted average stats must be false. I mean how can a place thats intended to help guys increase their penis size seem to be attracting so many who are considered above to far above average in length and or girth, and I am talking about starting stats. I have always contended it should be the opposite of this but if the only stats you see are the big guys how can it not lead to the perception, at least that average must be bigger than we thought. For example, I see so many guys here who start out with a 5.5" girth that I really have a hard time believing that average is under 5". I know I am not alone in thinking this way. Now I am going to take my own advice and list my starting stats in my signature.

Thanks.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
    Flaccid:3.0
    Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
    Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
    Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
    Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

Comment

Yeah....I didn't do it for a long time because all the stats were 7" and up, which made me feel more insecure than I should be. I think the photos section is a similar situation, but I'm not posting pics 'til I've seen obvious gains. Otherwise it's just a pic of a small flaccid. But it's getting bigger though
      STATS:
      Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
      BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
      :rolleyes:

Comment

Good idea! I've added my starting stats to my signature. I'll update once 2 months have gone by as it is starting to get bigger!
        Doing the JP90

Stats
        6/20/11 - BPEL: 5.5 x 5.25 - Flaccid: 2.5 x 3.5
        8/24/11 - BPEL: 6.0 x 5.5 - Flaccid: 4.0 x 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by JonasKay View Post
          Yeah....I didn't do it for a long time because all the stats were 7" and up, which made me feel more insecure than I should be. I think the photos section is a similar situation, but I'm not posting pics 'til I've seen obvious gains. Otherwise it's just a pic of a small flaccid. But it's getting bigger though
          Dont discount your girth. Compared to all the huge girths at this place I dont even feel average anymore about mine.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

yah, it's hard to find someone below 5" MSEG online...
            My condensed progress log
            (BPEL x MSEG) Feb 11: 6.8 x 5.3; Mar 11: 7.1 x 5.3; May 11: 7.2 x 5.3

Comment

Done!

Comment

Where the fuck is my sig??????????????????????

Comment

Did my sig the day I joined and measured although I found I did it wrong so remeasured again last week! lol
                  Start date ~ 3/8/11 as of 3/9/11

6.29Bpfsl 6.49
                  5.07Bpfl 4.96
                  4.5Fg 4.52
                  6.29Bpel 6.49
                  4.72Eg 4.92

Current goal

Anything over 7" bpel and 5" eg

Comment

Be careful though. My poll of present BPEL shows a whole lot of bs, as the average is far above other stated averages. However, I also did a Pre-PE BPEL poll, and those averages where also much above the norm. If you do PE correctly you will gain, but I don't think that the gains will be as large as many claim here. I don't mean to put this site down - hell I am a moderator for goodness sake, but I don't like to see guys discouraged or put off by some of the false claims (dare I say many) made here. This is a great site with some great people on board who make it that way, but I encourage you to do your thing and the hell with what others are claiming. Questions about how to do things and how often can expertly be answered, but once you know what to do and how to do it, set sail on your own course.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Just added stats to my signature. Until recently, I felt too embarrassed to reveal my size. I am guessing many of the sub average guys felt the same way. For me, it was a reaction to consciously hiding it from public view since going through puberty 55 years ago. Now that I am here to change myself for the better, both physically and mentally, I am opening myself up to public scrutiny and positive criticism.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Although I didnt officially join for some months after I started Pe. I have had my stats on her since I started. I was also hesitant to post pics even though statistically I am now above average my large body type and fat pad make me look smaller.
                        June 2010 Beginning bpel 5.75 mseg 4.75
                        Current bpel 7 3/8 mseg 5.5 I don't even know if I want to gain anymore.
                        New Short Term Goal 7.5x5.5
                        Long Term 8x6
                        :cool:

Comment

Stupid question how do I add a sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdn View Post
                            Stupid question how do I add a sig?

Click on "My Account" then "Edit Signature".

Comment

Originally posted by BigPunn65 View Post
                              Although I didnt officially join for some months after I started Pe. I have had my stats on her since I started. I was also hesitant to post pics even though statistically I am now above average my large body type and fat pad make me look smaller.

I have the same problem with the body size and fat pad. Thats why most of my pics are closeups. If I was 5'9 and 160 pounds my dick would probably look pretty big. I know it looked bigger when I was younger. Nowadays im glad the wife is the only woman to see it, but im still a little embarrased even around the wife.

Comment

Working...
                              X