Thread: "Folding" lines on shaft
- 08-16-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
Hey, I haven't posted in a while (daily lurker) but I've restarted my PE more consistently recently and I've noticed something thanks to the increased attention to my penis.
I'm uncut, and when I am flaccid and looking short the skin of my member "goes accordian" slightly and when I get erect or semi-erect I can see the lines where the skin folds (they are slightly darkened).
I'm pretty sure I've had this since before I started PEing, but I was wondering if there is any possible way of getting rid of these? Or if anyone one else has these? Thanks in advance!
- 08-16-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Blog Entries
Sometimes my flaccid does this also. I am circumsised but sometimes the forskin covers the head and if I recall correctly this is when this happens. I dont notice any discoloration though.Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.
- By UKGuy in forum Relationship ForumReplies: 112Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:09 PM
- By rbi99 in forum The GymReplies: 83Last Post: 12-06-2012, 02:21 PM
- By bigginerbob in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 08-13-2012, 04:08 PM
- By TheGodJr in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 06-25-2011, 09:18 AM
- By ehopkins123 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2010, 06:02 PM