Stay a Beginner or go Advanced ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay a Beginner or go Advanced ?

I recently completed the JP90 routine ( gains were pretty decent - 0,40 inches length ) and have been wondering what to do now .

Should I step up the game and start doing more advanced exercises or should I stay at the beginner level until the gains stop ?

My feeling is that as long as gains are being made there is no reason to do more advanced exercises and routines - I would rather save them for when the beginner routine no longer produces any effect .

Does this make sense ?

Should I stay at the beginner level ( JP90 routine ) as long as I am getting some decent results ?
    Start :
    09/05/2011
    BPFL :
    4.7 in ( 12 cm )
    BPEL :
    7.1 in ( 18 cm )
    MID Girth :
    5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
    10/04/2013
    BPEL :
    7.87 in ( 20 cm ) + 2 cm / 0.77 inches
    MID Girth :
    5.11 in ( 13 cm ) - No Gain

I recently finished JP90 as well. I'm going to keep doing JP90 this week, and move onto a more advanced routine next week. IMO you should be changing up your routine after JP90. The body is smart - it will adapt to the workout over time and it will become less effective and three month is a pretty long time to be doing exactly the same routine. Change and a varied routine encourages continued growth. My plan is to do a different routine each day 5 days on 2 days off - this is known as muscle confusion in regular exercise.
    Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
    Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
    Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
    My Log

Comment

You may get different opinions on this but I would staywith what I as doing as long as I was gaining, maybe add one new thing if you wish. I would stay the same untill I stopped gaining.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Tharros View Post
        I recently finished JP90 as well. I'm going to keep doing JP90 this week, and move onto a more advanced routine next week. IMO you should be changing up your routine after JP90. The body is smart - it will adapt to the workout over time and it will become less effective and three month is a pretty long time to be doing exactly the same routine. Change and a varied routine encourages continued growth. My plan is to do a different routine each day 5 days on 2 days off - this is known as muscle confusion in regular exercise.
        The penis tissues and skeletal muscles are not the same and will not respond to the same tactics. there is nothing wrong with changing up your routine but to try and shock the penis is not always likely to bring favorable results. It could work or it could lead to injury.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          The penis tissues and skeletal muscles are not the same and will not respond to the same tactics. there is nothing wrong with changing up your routine but to try and shock the penis is not always likely to bring favorable results. It could work or it could lead to injury.
          I have seen many experienced members say that the key is changing up your routine. Whether that be varied exercises or varying reps/sets/time. Whether or not I do a completely different routine each day, I haven't decided yet. I may instead do 4 days length and 1 girth, whilst slowly adding more advanced exercise.
          Tharros
          Last edited by Tharros; 08-17-2011, 12:10 AM.
          Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
          Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
          Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
          My Log

Comment

I definitely am more inclined to stick with the beginner plan as long as it is working .

I understand your point Tharros but to me it only makes sense to change the routine if the routine is not working .

It also seems to make sense to try to squeeze as much gains you can from beginner routines and only step up a notch if and when the beginner exercises fail to produce results .
            Start :
            09/05/2011
            BPFL :
            4.7 in ( 12 cm )
            BPEL :
            7.1 in ( 18 cm )
            MID Girth :
            5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
            10/04/2013
            BPEL :
            7.87 in ( 20 cm ) + 2 cm / 0.77 inches