Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical body size V's penis size

Hey all,

I am a smaller statured guy and I have an average penis. What I have wondered though is whether there is a correlation between physical body size and penis size (generally) and whether it is generally proportional?
    Starting size:-
    6.75" BPEL
    5.25" EG

Intermediate goal:-
    Continued penis health!!
    7.25" BPEL
    5.50" EG

"The journey of 1000 miles begins with the first step"....

Nope
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

No correlation at all, but guys still think there is. Not with height, shoe size, nose size or hand size
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

No but a healthier lifestyle will help with blood flow and reduce the fat pad
        9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by Gainfully View Post
          Hey all,

I am a smaller statured guy and I have an average penis. What I have wondered though is whether there is a correlation between physical body size and penis size (generally) and whether it is generally proportional?
          Genetic lottery....

Comment

I personally think there is.

I am 6 ft 1. And I'm an extreme ectomorph. Built like a giraffe or greyhound and often referred to as willow-like.

But my height correlates to my length. I am just under 8 inches (bone-pressed) but my girth is slender (just under 5 inches) and I think this is naturally proportionate to my build.

I often wonder the same about women, if they are short and stocky with huge bones and 36 GG breasts, men joke 'could you touch the sides on her'? I have heard this said a lot.
            It must be the same with vagina width and depth.

Maybe it's just coincidental that my penis is proportionate to my body. A huge mesamorphic guy with solid 50 inch chest, massive forearms and legs of pure muscle won't have a cock of under 5 inch girth, or would he? I would look so small and odd?
            6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
            My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by RedForever View Post
              Maybe it's just coincidental that my penis is proportionate to my body. A huge mesamorphic guy with solid 50 inch chest, massive forearms and legs of pure muscle won't have a cock of under 5 inch girth, or would he? I would look so small and odd?
              I'm 6ft, just under 200lbs and about 11% BF. 47inch chest. My penis has a 4.5 inch girth.
              should've started sooner
              Last edited by should've started sooner; 08-17-2011, 05:14 AM.
              Starting stats: BPEL: 6.5" EG 4.5"

Aim: BPEL: 7.5" EG 5.5"

Would ideally want BPEL: 8.0" EG 6"

Comment

What is your bone structure like? Do you have small bones like me?
                6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
                My Progress Log

Comment

I'm just kind of average in build naturally. Mesomorph, I think. My current body shape is attracting girls who (I imagine) will have certain expectations. Expectations I cannot live up to.
                  should've started sooner
                  Last edited by should've started sooner; 08-17-2011, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Obviously there are exceptions to the rule - I get that, but you would have to expect that in the main nature would try to keep everyting relative.

It works in the animal kingdom - look at horses and elephants! He He He
                    Starting size:-
                    6.75" BPEL
                    5.25" EG

Intermediate goal:-
                    Continued penis health!!
                    7.25" BPEL
                    5.50" EG

"The journey of 1000 miles begins with the first step"....

Comment

Originally posted by Gainfully View Post

It works in the animal kingdom - look at horses and elephants! He He He
                      Not true. Elephants and horses need big penises because of the difficulty of quadruped mating. But look at gorillas. Huge creatures with 1 inch cocks.
                      should've started sooner
                      Last edited by should've started sooner; 08-17-2011, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by should've started sooner View Post
                        I'm just kind of average in build naturally. Mesomorph, I think.
                        . Mesomorph here also 43" chest .Not much muscle on my chest though ,mostly all on my arms and legs. I mostly want the visible 6 pack more then anything else!

Comment

My penis doctor told me something like this..

You can either be blessed, lucky or however you want to put it, but most of it comes down to race. Black guys are at the top (obviously :/) and asians are at the bottom of the spectrum. Same goes for women with their race, vagina length, depth etc. comes down to race. Looks like we really all were created differently eh?!

You might think why the fuck were you even talking about this kind of stuff with your doctor? Hell, I just had to ask somebody who's seen more penis than a backdoor slut if my size was normal, or too small.. haha! I think he was just being nice though..
                          7/26/11
                          BPEL - 6.00"
                          EG - 4.75"

Goal - Any gains is good shit!!!
                          :D

Comment

Your doctor is also a qualified idiot.
                            Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post
                              . Mesomorph here also 43" chest .Not much muscle on my chest though ,mostly all on my arms and legs. I mostly want the visible 6 pack more then anything else!
                              That's easy to get. I'm currently cutting up and should be down to <10% fairly soon. Not completely sure why though. It's not like being ripped has ever done anything for me. And yet I continue eating properly and training regularly year after year. Creature of habit I guess. Oh well, back to looking like a Greco-Roman statue (in every particular). If only someone had told me PE was possible years ago- I would have started with every bit as much dedication as I do with my efforts in the gym. I would be a god by now, not a 29 year old virgin.
                              should've started sooner
                              Last edited by should've started sooner; 08-17-2011, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X