Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aiming for girth but gaining ONLY lenght !!! Help

Hi there !

I've been pe'ing for nearly 5 months now, starting with JP90 days routine and slightly modifying it along the way... When I started, i was : 7'' BPEL and between 5'' and 5.4'' MEG

I never aimed for length gains... as my girlfriend had trouble dealing with what I had between my legs back then... And because of something she said, I wanted more girth ! MORE GIRTH !

I've tried lots of things, but none of them seem to work... And worst, I'm gaining length ! Now my stats are : BPEL 7.7... Yesterday I measured right after a PE session and I was 7.95'' BPEL !!! WTF ?? and my MEG was still at 5.5 !

My routine is as follows :

10 min warmup.
    10min of stretching (basic stretch, every directions)
    15 to 20min of wet jelq (about 6 series of 100 wet jelq)
    5 to 10 Ulis
    Warm down...

I've tried Ballooning, Ulis, even supra slammers... but nothing seems to work for me and my thickness
    What should I do ? Other exercices ? Clamping ? Something else?...

I really don't want to be any longer...
    Jayj
    Last edited by Jayj; 08-17-2011, 07:41 AM.
    04/11/11: BPEL 6.97'' / MEG 4.88''
    04/11/12: BPEL 7.80'' / MEG 5.39''
    04/11/13: BPEL 7.95'' / MEG 5.39''
    04/11/14: BPEL 7.76'' / MEG 5.35''
    Short term goal : 8(BPEL) x 5.5
    Long term goal : 8(NBPEL) x 6

Since you are happy with your length, cut back on the stretching to just 5 minutes.

Your doing 600 wet jelqs in 15 to 20 minutes. You are jelqing too fast. Slow it down and try to take 3 to 5 seconds per stroke when doing wet jelqs. Mix it up with V-jelqs. Say 50 wet jelqs then 30 V-jelqs and do 5 or 6 sets. V-jelqs target girth. Read more about them here: How to V-jelq (Illustrations) Then edge or balloon for 20 or 30 minutes after warming down.

You may want to include some Horse Squeezes and Flaccid Bends in your routine as these exercises target girth. Be careful to avoid injuries! Remember if you feel pain, ease off on the intensity!
    Doing the JP90

Stats
    6/20/11 - BPEL: 5.5 x 5.25 - Flaccid: 2.5 x 3.5
    8/24/11 - BPEL: 6.0 x 5.5 - Flaccid: 4.0 x 4.5

Comment

wow, you've gained an inch in length in just a few months. i know you want girth but that's still great

Comment

Once I was also focused on girth only, making only girth exercises. It didn't work at all.
        According to TGC theory linked here:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory-science-forum/2313-focus-your-pe-gain-tgc-theory-explained.html
        making girth only might be a mistake (as in my case).I hsould work on my tunica first with stretches. So i made 2 weeks break and now started stretching. in one month i will add some girth exercises and keep it like in 6:4 proportion. I just started so din't get any effect yet so can't tell you if this is the right solution but you may try yourself
        Began PE on 20.08.2010

Comment

Ok... so I'm jelqing to fast... I'll try to slow it down a little.
          I was doing V-jelq at the beginning but then I stopped, I found those too hard to do (too time consuming) and I wasn't really seeing any result... But I'm gonna make myself a new routine with V-jelq, with only 5min of stretching.

Thanks ItWasWritten, I'm also happy in a way with my results but I was always targeting girth... not efficently obviously...
          I don't really have a problem with being 8'' BPEL. My long term goal is in fact 8x6. But looking at my progression, I'm a bit concerned that I might be 9'' in length before I reach 6'' in girth :/ and that is NOT acceptable (mainly because of my girlfriend).

@Alojhop : I'm also stretching my tunica. I skip the helicopter shakes between each stretching serie and do tunica tugs instead. And I will not stop stretching. I will just cut it down to 5 min I think...

And I have another question : How do I had thickness at the base ? 'Cause all the exercises are adding thickness mid-shaft... and I don't really want my little hobbit to look like a baseball bat.

Thanks for your help guys !

Comment

Ok here is my new routine... I would like some feedback ! I feel like I'm a bit losing focus, doing too many different exercises... dunno if it's a good thing or not

- 10 min warmup
            - 5 to 10 min basic stretch
            [stretch to the left 25 quick keg,
            10 big stretches to the left,
            10 big stretches to the right,
            30 sec tunica tugs.
            Then stretch to the right, same process, then stretch forward, same process, stretch up, same process]
            - 5 x 4 flaccid bends
            - 20 horse squeezes
            - 20 to 30 min wet jelq
            [4 x (50 wet jelq and 30 V-jelq)]
            - 8 Ulis
            - Warm down or Ballooning

The problem I have is that this routine is really time consuming... Took me nearly 2 hours to complete yesterday :/
            I was planning on finishing the workout with some edging or ballooning but... it's gonna be difficult...
            Jayj
            Last edited by Jayj; 08-19-2011, 07:29 AM.

Comment

itwaswritten, im hella digging your name bro lol this is a bit off topic but did you get your name from that chasing shadows remix of it was written by damien marley? suchhha good song

Comment

I've lost some girth recently. But am gaining lenth as well. Up to 6.6 now in length and like 5.35 MEG. I sure as hell hope it comes back!
                3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                8/26/11 6.25 beg
                11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
                02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
                05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Jayj, your new routine sounds quite intense. Girth exercises are rather intense and can fatigue your penis. I suggest keeping your PE to an hour or less to avoid over training. Either do fewer reps, or do alternate girth exercises on different days. Be sure and include rest days!

You may want to check out Radioheads posts: Trouble gaining girth? Check out this girth guide.

Cut back if you notice any negative PIs. A good post explaining Physiologic Indicators is Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                  ed57
                  Last edited by ed57; 08-19-2011, 12:59 PM.
                  Doing the JP90

Stats
                  6/20/11 - BPEL: 5.5 x 5.25 - Flaccid: 2.5 x 3.5
                  8/24/11 - BPEL: 6.0 x 5.5 - Flaccid: 4.0 x 4.5

Comment

Thank you ed57 for the great advice !

And you're right... 2 hours is clearly too much for my penis... So I thought about it and that's what I came up with :

2 different programs ! First program is the basic one (5to10min of stretching, wet jelq, etc...) and second one is the girth one.
                    Program 1 on day 1, program 2 on day 2, 1 day rest, then program 1... and so on.

First program :
                    - 10min of warmup
                    - 5 to 10 min stretch (same as before)
                    - 15min of wet jelq
                    - 5 Ulis

Second program :
                    - 15min of warmup
                    - 5x4 flaccid bends (or O-bends)
                    - 2x 20 Horse squeeze
                    - 8 Ulis

What do you guys thing ? Should I jelq also with the second program ? Or is it ok as it is ?

Comment

15-16 mins warm up > 50 Horse Squeezes at 5 seconds each....30 seconds rest after each set of 10 > 50 x 5 second kegels > Edging with Ulis > Warm down
                      6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
                      My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Jayj View Post
                        I never aimed for length gains... as my girlfriend had trouble dealing with what I had between my legs back then... And because of something she said, I wanted more girth ! MORE GIRTH !
                        What specifically did she say that made you want to increase your girth?

Are you still with the same female?

Comment

Originally posted by RedForever View Post
                          15-16 mins warm up > 50 Horse Squeezes at 5 seconds each....30 seconds rest after each set of 10 > 50 x 5 second kegels > Edging with Ulis > Warm down
                          Very good ! Thanks
                          I think I'll do this one as my second program... I always have trouble doing the horse squeeze as it is described... 15 to 30 seconds to get to the base? It's just way too long... And I tend to lose my erection as I do those... :/ So 5 sets of 10 seem perfect.

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
                          What specifically did she say that made you want to increase your girth?

Are you still with the same female?
                          Yeah... Something like : "you're very long, but thin... you don't fill me up ! My previous boyfriend had one so thick that he could not even put it in!" Something along those lines... :/

And when she says that I'm the biggest dick she's ever had (which I have no reason to doubt, so that's not the issue here), she always ends her sentence with : "well... in length at least I mean... you know, not in girth"

So always reminding me of the fact that I'm not thick...

And YEAH, I'm still with her at the moment.

Comment

You started with 5" to 5.4" in girth, and now you are 5.5"? That sounds like gains to me. Or am I missing something? And dude, that is NOT thin!!

Comment

Women are so manipulative
                              04/01/2011 erect size:7.5x6

07/01/2011 erect size:7.9x6
                              erect goal:8.5x7

day one of PE: 04/01/2011!

Comment

Working...
                              X