Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observation on the Improvements in PE

Yes, I'm a newbie.

After doing some reading on this and Thunder's site it seems to me that there may be an upward curve in the positive results of doing PE versus time spent doing so over the last 20 years.

In other words, we who are presently doing PE are learning faster--hence growing faster--than those who have had to pay a higher price timewise. They had to go it alone during a time information was much more difficult obtain.

It would make sense. The more we learn, the more efficient we should become, whether we're attempting to put the space shuttle in flight, er...rocket science, or working with our physical and emotional self-image, a large percentage of the goal of PE.

Which means that we should be grateful for those who have gone before.
    6/11
    6.5" x 5.4"

Current
    7.25" x 5.4"

When will PE hit the mainstream?
    Starting stats: BPEL: 6.5" EG 4.5"

Aim: BPEL: 7.5" EG 5.5"

Would ideally want BPEL: 8.0" EG 6"

Comment

When doctors surrender and start selling pe books to try and profit off of

Comment

Originally posted by should've started sooner View Post
        When will PE hit the mainstream?
        Probably not until thee medical science is there to prove PE works, just like weight lifting.

Comment

It would not be cool if PE hit the mainstream..

then most people would do it and I would once again be average lol
          Aug 5 '11 -- Sept 14 '11
          NBPEL 6.5" (+.25")
          BEG 5.25" (+.125")

Short-Term Goal
          NBPEL 7"
          BEG 5.5"

Comment

i thought pe exercises were already proven?

Comment

Originally posted by ItWasWritten View Post
              i thought pe exercises were already proven?
              Yes and no. We know it works, we have the proof that it works, but we don't know why it works.

Comment

I dont know how much faster people will be able to grow in the future. There are only so may basic ways to try and make a penis grow, torsion, tension and squeezing as well as applied vacuum forces on the inside. Since seletal muscle grows differently than smoothe muscle we already know that the methods used to increase your squats wont do sqaut for the middle leg.
                We must continue to progress through theefforts of those before us. To do our part to help future Penile exercisers this is where we come in. Sites like this will help to lead the way with the progress forum and knowledge sharing that occurs here.
                This internet age is PEs best friend at this time, keep posting because believe it or not just about every question asked is pushing the PE paltform forward.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I was thinking more along the opposite. I don't think there's really been any improvements in PE for years. Jelquing, stretching, hanging, pumping, etc has all been out there for years. Just with the recent coming of websites like this the information is becoming more easily accessible to most people. There really hasn't been any new groundbreaking discoveries in PE in quite some time. I find that quite a suprise because there's obviously a market. If something were to come out that could guarantee big gains they could charge $1000 and it would still sell like mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                    When doctors surrender and start selling pe books to try and profit off of

You are right.

Comment

I don't want it mainstream, either!
                      7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
                      EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
                      EG = 5.375

Comment

Working...
                      X