Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis discoloration

Hi guys,

I am looking for someone who has got familar how to deals with the discoloration. I have got discoloration, because my penis has changed the colour after I used the pump. Do anyone know how to deals with discoloration and how to cure it?

thanks in advance.

Details?

Comment

what deails do you needs to know? it is not important to know. as i have just said i am looking for someone who has familar how to deals with discoloration. I have heard Amlactin is a good cream that helps to fade it?

Comment

Ok it's not important, then stop pumping and it will stop. Or I can give you real info if you give real details, is it purple, only discoloration on some parts, etc.

Comment

I has been stop pumping for 7 months now, I need to find the solution how to get rid of the discoloration. It is only discoloration an the colour is dark redness mixed with purple and brown. Do you know how to cure it?

Comment

Do you know how to cure it? what is your answer?

Comment

There is no cure...I went to a urologist yesterday because my head has formed a couple tiny "mole-like" dots due to excess bundle stretches and tunica tugs...these moles have gotten lighter and lighter since last week and are almost invisible now...as far as purple and red colors that's no big deal either, and there's definitely no cure for that...you could try doing some helicopter shakes to get the blood flowing around.

Comment

If you have discontinued the pump for 7 months and the issue still persists, it's time to get off the internet and see a doctor.
                Measurements as of (8/19/11) (First time making "real" measurements.

BPFSL: 6"
                BFG: 4.75"
                MSFG: 4.5"
                HFG: 3.9"
                EL: 6"
                BPEL: 6.5"
                BEG: 5.5"
                MSEG: 5.6"
                HEG: 5.4"

Short-term goals:
                EL: 7"
                Slight girth gain, especially glans.

Comment

I actually have a very tiny light patch that comes and goes on my helmet.. it's not a lump, completely smooth. What could it be from? It's not white, but it's much lighter than the rest of my head, although it's not always that noticeable.
                  3/29/13 - BPEL 6.0 MEG 4.25

Short-Term - BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.50

Comment

Working...
                  X