Thread: Reasonable goals?
- 08-17-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
I know that everybodies penis acts differently when faced with PE, but I'm hoping to get an idea from users so I can set the bar accordingly. I started with a length of 6.75" NBPEL and 5.25-5-5" EG. I'm aiming to gain at least an extra 1"1/4 length and at least an extra .75" girth. Is this a reasonable goal? Like I said I know everyones different, I'm just trying to get an idea.
Thanks a lot guys.
- 08-17-2011 #2
reasonable, with time an inch depending on the person could take 3 months to over a year, so its hard to actually tell, but reasonable05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
Bpel:5.5 x 4.5
06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0
Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25
- By jcmartin1978 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 08-17-2011, 08:27 PM
- By Bqm9966 in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2011, 10:48 AM
- By aidan784 in forum Foreskin Restoration ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 03-03-2011, 11:47 PM
- By oscar5050 in forum Success ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:01 PM
- By bigwill1day in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 09-10-2009, 09:00 AM