Girth Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth Advice

Hello everyone I've been PEing for 4-5 months now and doing great. I did have some sent backs and push be back a little but i learned from my mistakes. My question is there any good girth exercises i could put in the mix or routines or any susgestions. I made huge progress in these months with a 1inch increase in Length and 3/4 of an inch in girth. Iam currently at 4 -3/4 inchs in girth and trying to get to 5. My goal is 5 1/2 and i know ill get there but need some advice. Right now i just change my work out to 3-on-1 off routine and it looks something like this for my workout

150 Kegels throughout day( kegel every other day)
    Jai throughout day
    10-15min warm up in shower
    15min stretching
    12min Jelq ( 10sec stroke for both)
    5min Jeq side to side ( Kegel every other day)
    Uli's 2x, 45sec and 1min inbetween sets
    Edging ontill pore
    :oStarting Stats:

EL= 5 1/4
    EG= 4 1/4
    ;)Current:

NBPEL-6
    BPEL-6 3/4
    EG-4 3/4
    :)Long Term Goal

NPBEL-7.5-8
    EG-5.5- 6

Well if your gaining length and girth then keep it up, you're doing just fine, and if you don't edge after your session be sure to warm down then.

Comment

While trying to gain girth you need 3 rest days before doing another girth exercises again.
      I always had 3 days rest 1 day on 3 days off, and every (WEEK) I have seen my girth size get larger
      Starting Stats
      BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
      BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
      I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Thanks for the advise so ill give some days off. Is side to side jelq somewhat off a girth too right? I was wondering and do u think Ulis are good or do i try Horse Squeeses to see how thats work. I did see a huge jump at first with the strokes lasting longer and raising the Jelq a little bit also up to 75%.

EL= 5 1/4
        EG= 4 1/4
        ;)Current:

NBPEL-6
        BPEL-6 3/4
        EG-4 3/4

NPBEL-7.5-8
        EG-5.5- 6

Comment

I do Edge after a session instead of warming down almost every workout and Pore every thrid to help release off cause i get blue balls easy.

EL= 5 1/4
          EG= 4 1/4
          ;)Current:

NBPEL-6
          BPEL-6 3/4
          EG-4 3/4

NPBEL-7.5-8
          EG-5.5- 6

Comment

Why are you changing things if you are getting some great results? I could understand this if you weren't improving any but do you realise that there are guys training for over a year and not gained 3/4" in girth? If it's working why change? By trying to improve on something good, you might go backwards.
            Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
            Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
            Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Change your regular jelqs to UJ's and if you are doing V's, try UV's. Both do the same as regulars but much more effectively.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Dino99 View Post
                Thanks for the advise so ill give some days off. Is side to side jelq somewhat off a girth too right? I was wondering and do u think Ulis are good or do i try Horse Squeeses to see how thats work. I did see a huge jump at first with the strokes lasting longer and raising the Jelq a little bit also up to 75%.
                I had very good results at 70 - 75 % jelqs and Ulis
                Starting Stats
                BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
                BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
                I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Yeah your absolutly right i shouldnt change things i just thought maybe improving might bring diff results. I do have to say that rest is so important in this exercises it makes a huge difference.

EL= 5 1/4
                  EG= 4 1/4
                  ;)Current:

NBPEL-6
                  BPEL-6 3/4
                  EG-4 3/4

NPBEL-7.5-8
                  EG-5.5- 6

Comment

Originally posted by Dino99 View Post
                    Yeah your absolutly right i shouldnt change things i just thought maybe improving might bring diff results. I do have to say that rest is so important in this exercises it makes a huge difference.
                    This is a common mistake many of us make here. If this works, then if I add a little more it'll work even better. This could be adding intensity, reps, time etc. Before you know it...boom...over-training or injuries. Happened to myself. Don't get me wrong, sometimes you will have to change. You will need to do more or increase the intensity or even change exercises to freshen you mentally, but only when you aren't gaining anymore.
                    I've been PEing maybe twice as long as you but you've gained a good bit more already. You are a quick gainer. No need to rush it, just enjoy the journey.
                    Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                    Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                    Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

So jealous
                      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Your absolutly right Samuria thats how injuries happen and it deffinitly did for me but trial and error learning from my mistakes made me more aware of my penis and what worked for me. But from the experience that i learn from was rest. Iam overseas so i had 2 to 3 months of my workout and i go home for leave for 2-3weeks. I would take advantage of my break and give my penis a break as well. So i did this 2 times and once i went back to the routine i stared off light and work my way up again. Thank u for the advice it really helps to hear someone more experience then i and gives me a better view. I have to admit from seeing the gains its adictive and i want more and i have to tell myself this is a Journey like u said and it will take time.

EL= 5 1/4
                        EG= 4 1/4
                        ;)Current:

NBPEL-6
                        BPEL-6 3/4
                        EG-4 3/4

NPBEL-7.5-8
                        EG-5.5- 6

Comment

Working...