Can someone explain wetdreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain wetdreams?

So right now I was taking a nice nap and I had a dream that my hot milf neighbor nextdoor to me came over and we started making out and she got on top of me and I was just about to blow the biggest load of my life when I kegeled so hard that I woke up and stayed kegeled until the urge to blow went away. But in the end there was a little cum that came out (not precum). But in my dream it REALLY did feel like my hot milf neighbor was riding me!
    (you guys can't imagine. she's tall, fit, hot face, perfect legs even at her age, red hair, and an ass like two giant peaches) (and with a fat ugly jerk husband who I think needs to leave )

But my question is! How did i experience that pleasure without even touching myself?!

Your imagination is the most powerful sex organ! Wet dreams can feel quite amazing despite it all being in your head!
    Doing the JP90

Stats
    6/20/11 - BPEL: 5.5 x 5.25 - Flaccid: 2.5 x 3.5
    8/24/11 - BPEL: 6.0 x 5.5 - Flaccid: 4.0 x 4.5

Comment

The brain is a powerful thing, and it has more control over your penis than you think your conscious body does. Wet dreams also aren't something that can only happen from erotic dreams. They're just something the body does, just like nocturnal erections.

Comment

Heeeeelllllzz yeh.. Shit happened to me a year or two ago, I forgot what I was even dreaming about, something sexual, and then I wake up having blown a load in my pants. I was like.. wtf? I swear, it was magic..
        3/29/13 - BPEL 6.0 MEG 4.25

Short-Term - BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.50

Comment

Working...
        X