Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrinkage after working out?

Guys,

I seem to get some shrinkage after working out at the gym, mostly when doing cardio. Anyone else experience this?
    7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
    EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
    EG = 5.375

Completely normal. The body is using blood elsewhere in your body.

Comment

yes. its completely normal.. i had the same problem, but no more. it depends in what degree and how bad the shrinkage is, also how long the duration of the shrinkage.
      first. how long do you warm up? u must warm up with a rice sock or what ever tool u use to warm up your dick. i alway warm up 10-15 minutes. nothing less then 10 mintures. if your not properly warmed up.. u will injure your self and see no gains..

heat= gains

dont jelq over 10 minutes

if your a beginner dont edge or balloon over 10 minutes.. for your first 2-3 months then u can bump it up 5 more minutes.

and always re warm up ur dick after a workout. it restores blood and increase elasticity .

if your doing length stretching get your self an extender. to keep ur shrinkage stretched out... and to cement your workout!

i gained over an inch with an extender within 7 months during dec 2009-2010

if u need more info. go to my profile and read some of my threads i have posted.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-extender.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

Comment

Defjam, thanks for your reply, but I meant an actual gym workout!

Still very informative, though!
        HotLatino73
        Last edited by HotLatino73; 08-19-2011, 12:09 AM.
        7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
        EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
        EG = 5.375

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
          Completely normal. The body is using blood elsewhere in your body.
          That makes sense, thanks. That just makes me even more of a "grower", when I least want to be, in the locker room. Lol. Oh well.
          7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
          EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
          EG = 5.375

Comment

oh yeah.. regular gym workout.. yeah i get that most of the time, while playing basketball and lifting!

i usually hit the sauna, or a nice hot shower! restores everything! few helicopter swirls and your good to go!

Comment

Originally posted by HotLatino73 View Post
              That makes sense, thanks. That just makes me even more of a "grower", when I least want to be, in the locker room. Lol. Oh well.
              It happens to everyone else so don't worry about it. It's just a genetic adaptation.

Comment

However it doesn't seem to happen to everyone else, far from. Shrinkage in the gym locker room sucks I think. Like, I'm probably bigger than a lot of dudes in there but what does it matter when I'm shrinked down to like 2"? Hate it, hate it, hate it! Is there a proper solution to this?
                HellyBelly
                Last edited by HellyBelly; 08-19-2011, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RickRory View Post
                  However it doesn't seem to happen to everyone else, far from. Shrinkage in the gym locker room sucks I think. Like, I'm probably bigger than a lot of dudes in there but what does it matter when I'm shrinked down to like 2"? Hate it, hate it, hate it! Is there a proper solution to this?
                  I think I'm gonna try to do some helicopter shakes under a hot shower. Fortunately, my gym has private shower stalls.
                  7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
                  EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
                  EG = 5.375

Comment

get an extender! works like freaking magic. when used properly

Comment

Originally posted by defjam003 View Post
                      get an extender! works like freaking magic. when used properly
                      How would an extender prevent shrinkage from physical activities, when the body pulls blood away from the penis to use elsewhere in the body?

Comment

Working...
                      X