Is 8x6 really ideal for women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 8x6 really ideal for women?

Title says it all. Is 8x6 really ideal? I know women are different but I'd hate to go too big!

For some, maybe. For all, no. Size isn't as important as people think it is. 8x6 is more the goal that is ideal for men, and I don't know why for that.

Comment

According to silly urban legends, yes it is the ideal size.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

no way man.. I have been above 8 inches since I was 18 and I had a trouble quite a few times with that length, keep in mind that I'm talking about girls between 18 and 24. I have got comments about being too big at times( so PE is for me and me only) but my friend is about 7x5.5 and some girls seem to agree that his size is very ideal.. bottom line there is no ideal size but any guy should be content with 6x5 to 8x6 btw 6 inch girth is a very big for most girls
        MurphKitty
        Last edited by MurphKitty; 08-19-2011, 10:34 PM. Reason: grammar

07/25/2011
        BPEL 8.5"
        NPBEL 6.5"
        EG 5.49"
        Goal 09/27/2011
        BPEL 8.5"
        NBPEL 7"
        EG 5.6
        Current as of 09/27/2011
        BPEL 8.66" 22cm
        NBPEL 6.3" :(
        EG 5.65 =)
        New Goal 12/31/2011
        BPEL 8.66"
        NBPEL 7" let's try again
        EG 5.75"

Comment

My last girlfriend (a virgin) must just have just had an unusually large vagina. She took my 5.5" EG no problem and I'm sure gladly would have taken 6.5". I think it mostly boils down to girls poor estimation of size, and having larger eyes then vagina's. Just look at this post - How big is your boyfriends equipment? :: Cosmopolitan UK - on a cosmo website talking about there BF's size! Notice how the one girl comments about how the girl with an 8.5x6 bf is lucky.
          canehdian_guy
          Last edited by canehdian_guy; 08-20-2011, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MurphKitty View Post
            no way man.. I have been above 8 inches since I was 18 and I had a trouble quite a few times with that length, keep in mind that I'm talking about girls between 18 and 24. I have got comments about being too big at times( so PE is for me and me only) but my friend is about 7x5.5 and some girls seem to agree that his size is very ideal.. bottom line there is no ideal size but any guy should be content with 6x5 to 8x6 btw 6 inch girth is a very big for most girls
            To big, as in too much length due to bumping into the cervix?

Comment

So it's variable huh?
              Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by canehdian_guy View Post
                To big, as in too much length due to bumping into the cervix?

Yea exactly it would happen very often actually with just about every girl since I was 17. So i had to learn to use it properly. My girth is not unbearable so all a had to do was focus on the correct angles but in the heat of the moment I would often hit a VERY painful spot from too much excitement.. I have learned to control it but yeah I would definitely give up a quarter inch of length for a quarter inch of girth heck I might even be willing to give up a full inch of length for a quarter inch of girth

07/25/2011
                BPEL 8.5"
                NPBEL 6.5"
                EG 5.49"
                Goal 09/27/2011
                BPEL 8.5"
                NBPEL 7"
                EG 5.6
                Current as of 09/27/2011
                BPEL 8.66" 22cm
                EG 5.65 =)
                New Goal 12/31/2011
                BPEL 8.66"
                NBPEL 7" let's try again
                EG 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by MurphKitty View Post
                  Yea exactly it would happen very often actually with just about every girl since I was 17. So i had to learn to use it properly. My girth is not unbearable so all a had to do was focus on the correct angles but in the heat of the moment I would often hit a VERY painful spot from too much excitement.. I have learned to control it but yeah I would definitely give up a quarter inch of length for a quarter inch of girth heck I might even be willing to give up a full inch of length for a quarter inch of girth
                  Yeah I get that too and I'm only 7". The way I see it though is that we have to do is endure being careful during "deep penetration" positions, then we get to reap the rewards of every position being a deep penetration position. This is huge for us because whenever I look up new positions, the girls describing it always are really excited when the position in question is one that involves deep penetration good luck on your girth gains!
                  Shall we hold a motivational race Murphkitty? First to add .75 girth?

Comment

"I'm only 7"
                    Ha.

Comment

Y
                      Shall we hold a motivational race Murphkitty? First to add .75 girth?
                      If I gain .75" of girth I'd cry and not of happiness lol But let's make it .25 and you have a deal shorter goals are more exciting to reach anyways.. I just started a progress log, comment on it with your routine and stats we can keep track of each other on that thread. the thread is called first routine ever

07/25/2011
                      BPEL 8.5"
                      NPBEL 6.5"
                      EG 5.49"
                      Goal 09/27/2011
                      BPEL 8.5"
                      NBPEL 7"
                      EG 5.6
                      Current as of 09/27/2011
                      BPEL 8.66" 22cm
                      EG 5.65 =)
                      New Goal 12/31/2011
                      BPEL 8.66"
                      NBPEL 7" let's try again
                      EG 5.75"

Comment

I think guys talk about 8 x 6 because it seems to be the upper limit of what most women can " comfortably" accommodate. Even then, for a lot of women that's probably too much. I gotta be careful with my girl at 7.5 or I can cause her pain or discomfort.
                        7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
                        EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
                        EG = 5.375

Comment

My last girlfriend (a virgin) must just have just had an unusually large vagina. She took my 5.5" EG no problem and I'm sure gladly would have taken 6.5". I think it mostly boils down to girls poor estimation of size, an eyes biggest then there vagina's. Just look at this post - How big is your boyfriends equipment? :: Cosmopolitan UK - on a cosmo website talking about there BF's size! Notice how the one girl comments about how the girl with an 8.5x6 bf is lucky.

Yeah those girls are throwing around 8-12 inches like its nothing ...come on now...

Comment

I read the thread in cosmo too. If you get to page three and four it gets funny, people start calling them on there crap in that wep page. As far as your girl taking 5.5 like a champ, I dont mean to dissapoint you but just about any woman can handle 5.5. I am not saying that it is not a great girth because it is but its not a mammoth dong.
                            A good example would be like saying my ex took all 6.00 bpel and I know she could take 9.00 no probs. 5.5 girth and 6.5 are miles apart, miles! (not cutting on you because your close to my girth)
                            Last edited by BigO; 08-20-2011, 01:54 AM.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Actually 5.5'girth would be more like 7" bpel.
                              I have been around 8'bpel for some time and that is too much for a lot of girls if you use it with vigor. I was 5,5" girth for some time and this rarely caused major issues, but 6" girth seems to be a different ballgam,e though I havn't had many partners at the larger girth.

Comment

Working...
                              X