How do I get my friends into PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get my friends into PE?

Recently I've been trying to show my friends how good PE is for them. I guess they are to ignorant to realize that this could help there lives for the good and ultimately change it for the better in matters of health.I've only been able to tell one person about PE and he took my advice.I honestly just want to tell the whole world about it but I know not everyone will listen.But how have you guys told other people and actually made them interested?
    My log of greatness
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

I recently told a freind about pe and he busted out laughing. He then asked me if it was working and I told him of my gains and the process. He thought it was interesting and we didnt get man weird about it or anything like that but he basically said we wouldnt be able to put that much time in it.
    He was mostly interesting in the statistical facts of results and the topics that were covered in the gym.
    You can tell them all about it but for them to take an interest in it will have to be their own choice, all you can do is tell them about it. Rest assured that at least half of them will check it out after you have told them regardless of their reaction. They may not do it but they will check it out.
    The thing you have to consider is the macho factor that will be involved in their reaction, they will laugh, argue and/or think it is silly. Every man is sporting a 7 incher and doesnt need pe. every man has been in that legendary 45 minute fight and had a threesome as well and caught a fish this big. Ego or pride has alot to do with the upfront reaction but most of them will still check it out, they may not tell you. Hell, half of the male population has already checked it out and wont tell you.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

My family and friends all know I do PE. My dad thought I was nuts at first but he's cool about it now. My brothers dabble with PE on and off. My cousin does PE after I let him in on it. My buddies had mixed reactions. Some say "I don't need it" and others are cool about it but don't do it, and others are into PE now. Three of my friends are on PEGym now. With 3 of my buddies it literally took them a year to get used to the idea that PE exists and it really works. It took a few of our mutual friends getting into PE and testifying to its benefits before they'd start up.

You let your buddies in on PE because it's part of who you are now. They're your buds and you trust them, and you'd want the same for you if the tables were turned. What they do with PE after that is up to them. My advice is to be your true self and don't worry about if they do it or not. Yes, it's cool having your buddies in on the brotherhood of PE, but that's not why I let them in on it. I did it to be my authentic self with my friends, just like I told them when I started lifting weights and when I bang a new chick.
      deleteduser
      Last edited by deleteduser; 08-20-2011, 08:54 AM.
      To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

You can always tell them that we're having a one week special and they can join for free. Just don't tell them that it's always free; that would take some of the ugency out of it. Plan 2 would be to tell them that I'm here and how much fun I can be. On further thought, maybe you should stick with plan one!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Or just don't tell anyone at all and leave it up to them to research

I like that this somewhat of a secret society ya know?
          Starting Size 8/2011
          BPEL 5.7", EG 4.9"

Current Size 9/2011
          BPEL 5.75", EG 5.2"

Goal
          BPEL 7.5", EG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            You can always tell them that we're having a one week special and they can join for free. Just don't tell them that it's always free; that would take some of the ugency out of it. Plan 2 would be to tell them that I'm here and how much fun I can be. On further thought, maybe you should stick with plan one!
            haha cusp, are you sure your legs will take the weight of that head?

a lot of my friends know i do PE but only one took it into consideration, he started using a pump and got bored with it after a few weeks. i think he was expecting to see really fast gains.
            When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Originally posted by higherone View Post
              My family and friends all know I do PE. My dad thought I was nuts at first but he's cool about it now. My brothers dabble with PE on and off. My cousin does PE after I let him in on it. My buddies had mixed reactions. Some say "I don't need it" and others are cool about it but don't do it, and others are into PE now. Three of my friends are on PEGym now. With 3 of my buddies it literally took them a year to get used to the idea that PE exists and it really works. It took a few of our mutual friends getting into PE and testifying to its benefits before they'd start up.

You let your buddies in on PE because it's part of who you are now. They're your buds and you trust them, and you'd want the same for you if the tables were turned. What they do with PE after that is up to them. My advice is to be your true self and don't worry about if they do it or not. Yes, it's cool having your buddies in on the brotherhood of PE, but that's not why I let them in on it. I did it to be my authentic self with my friends, just like I told them when I started lifting weights and when I bang a new chick.
              I truly admire your ability to be your authentic self to everyone in your life. I don't think I could ever tell my mom and dad I'm doing PE though haha. That's too awkward for me.
              Start (07/15/2015)/Now
              5 1/4" BPEL 5 1/4"
              4 3/8" EG 4 3/8"

Short Term Goal (Dec 2015)
              BPEL: 5.5" EG: 4.5"

Comment

After my experiences trying to promote male multi orgasm ,I vowed never to tell anyone about Pe.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigboss View Post
                  Recently I've been trying to show my friends how good PE is for them. I guess they are to ignorant to realize that this could help there lives for the good and ultimately change it for the better in matters of health.I've only been able to tell one person about PE and he took my advice.I honestly just want to tell the whole world about it but I know not everyone will listen.But how have you guys told other people and actually made them interested?
                  Gosh, you most certainly must have bonded very intimately with your group of friends.. I would get seriously strange looks followed by intense ribbing at the mere mention of PE around my lot. It probably would never abate and I would be marked for life as the dick stretcher..and the source of endless innuendo and creative jabs for life..
                  No, alas I keep my PE experiences to myself to avoid any bother, but wonder on a rare occasion if anybody in my cadre of buddies actually do it themselves. I never hope to find out on this matter, or get into discussions, for instance,at the locker room or urinal about the appearance of one's glans or the fullness of a flacid hang after a good PE session.

Comment

Originally posted by blulite View Post
                    haha cusp, are you sure your legs will take the weight of that head?

a lot of my friends know i do PE but only one took it into consideration, he started using a pump and got bored with it after a few weeks. i think he was expecting to see really fast gains.
                    Isn't that true of all physical enhancement programs? I've learned so much while hanging around these penis enlargement sites, a lot of it having little to do with making my dick bigger--I'm sure this is true for body building, or long distance swimming (that's my bag), or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by miolner View Post
                      Gosh, you most certainly must have bonded very intimately with your group of friends.. I would get seriously strange looks followed by intense ribbing at the mere mention of PE around my lot. It probably would never abate and I would be marked for life as the dick stretcher..and the source of endless innuendo and creative jabs for life..
                      No, alas I keep my PE experiences to myself to avoid any bother, but wonder on a rare occasion if anybody in my cadre of buddies actually do it themselves. I never hope to find out on this matter, or get into discussions, for instance,at the locker room or urinal about the appearance of one's glans or the fullness of a flacid hang after a good PE session.

Excellent post!! In the U.S., we live in a puritanical culture and so you have to be careful with whom you share this information. I can't even share it with my wife of 46 years!! She is a fuckin' prude!!! I love her dearly, but she will never in a million years understand why I am doing this. I just tell her my dick is getting larger because that's what happens when a man grows older.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        After my experiences trying to promote male multi orgasm ,I vowed never to tell anyone about Pe.
                        I don't know why, but there is such a taboo about male sexuality in our culture. You can't talk about male multi-orgasm, definitely can't talk about any sort of prostate play, and talking about PE'ing will probably get you made fun of. In that one documentary that's floating around one of the other forums, the protagonist couldn't even find a group of guys to discuss basic penile topics like size and shape.

The Romans never had this problem. Nearly everyone was at least a little bisexual, and noone cared or had "labels" to define everything. I think most of the blame has to fall on religious institutions for this. They've drilled it into our minds that sex is some sacred gift from god and we don't dare abuse that gift. I spent the first 18 years of my life terrified that I was committing a huge sin by masturbating. I still did it obviously, but it made me feel like crap.
                        Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
                        Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
                        My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Rando View Post
                          I spent the first 18 years of my life terrified that I was committing a huge sin by masturbating. I still did it obviously, but it made me feel like crap.
                          Not to go off topic, but this struck home with me. I had the internal conflict of my dad saying it was normal and all guys did it and the Church saying it was a big sin. I think a lot of men carry around these hang ups subconsciously in America and that's part of the reason PE is received with some joking/skepticism/awkwardness.
                          To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

I have often wondered why this doesn't backdire against the church more.

Comment

I have told both my parents that I'll be doing a PE routine, my dad told me about PE but he's never done more than a kegel. My family knows of my recent purchases of the sizegenetics device and the bathmate, so now they see I take it seriously and I've told my brother, sister and about 5 friends as well they all know that I have nothing to be ashamed of as I was "blessed" naturally but they're all still rooting for me.. One of my friends tried PE but is scared to gain size so he is sticking to improving his EQ

07/25/2011
                              BPEL 8.5"
                              NPBEL 6.5"
                              EG 5.49"
                              Goal 09/27/2011
                              BPEL 8.5"
                              NBPEL 7"
                              EG 5.6
                              Current as of 09/27/2011
                              BPEL 8.66" 22cm
                              NBPEL 6.3" :(
                              EG 5.65 =)