Thread: 5 months
- 08-20-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
I was wondering whether its possible to gain over a .in in 5 months. Im currently 6.8in...but would like to be close to 8 by the end of the year. Do you think if i up my game a bit this will be a realistic goal? I want to combine hanging and jelqing and do that everyday for atleast an hour. (including hanging) and then have 1 maybe 2 rest days a week. Any thoughts?
- 08-20-2011 #2
Slow down there cowboy! You're rushing into PE like there's no tomorrow, and there is no need for that. If you really want to gain as much as possible in the next 5 months, start off slow and get conditioned before you start hanging. I recommend you start with https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html then after 3 months, start hanging. Overdoing PE exercises will only hurt you, and hinder your gains. Less is more my friend.
And to answer your question, everyone is different. You might gain 1 inch in 5 months, or you'll gain .1 inches. It's all about trying it and staying committed to reach your goals.Start
6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
8.0" BPEL (7" NBP)
5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)
Current Goal | End Goal
8.25" BPEL (7.25 NBP) | 9" BPEL (8.5" NBP)
5.50" MEG (6.0" Base) | 6.25" MEG (6.5" Base)
- 08-21-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
See above.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- By skinnyl in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 9Last Post: 07-16-2011, 06:43 PM
- By Mr.Quikhands in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 08-29-2010, 12:37 AM
- By Burt Reynolds in forum Success ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2009, 07:18 AM
- By hiro in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2009, 05:24 PM
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2009, 10:41 AM