My Sister is a raging BITCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sister is a raging BITCH

I was at one of my sisters house this weekend helping her ex-husband (who is one of the nicest guys) do some renovations on her house. Things were going great until my sisters head spun around and became the biggest bitch I have ever known. Her and her ex-husband got into a huge fight over nothing and she started screaming at him then she went to far! Along with all the other shit she was talking said to him in front of myself and a couple of other people that he had a small dick and could not satisfy her or any other woman. I felt so bad for him as he walked away, so I told her that he was nice enough to come over to help her out and she is going to insult him in front of me and others. Then it got heated, needless to say when all was said I packed up my tools found my brother in law, took him over to my place had a few drinks and talked to him for hours. Durning out conversation I told him about PEing and how it has helped me get a bigger dick. I got a text from him this morning telling me that he has check this site out and would like me to help him with a routine. Still haven't heard from the Bitch and really don't care until she apologizes to her ex.
    Hey thanks for letting me vent!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Ye thats really embaressing situation . Maybe she said it because she only wanted to tell something rude or maybe not i dont know but go ahead

Comment

It's alright!

Here's what you should do - tilt a whole can of white paint on her and then drop a not on her saying "here's all the cum you said you wanted; whore."

:P
      Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by JFPowertop View Post
        I was at one of my sisters house this weekend helping her ex-husband (who is one of the nicest guys) do some renovations on her house. Things were going great until my sisters head spun around and became the biggest bitch I have ever known. Her and her ex-husband got into a huge fight over nothing and she started screaming at him then she went to far! Along with all the other shit she was talking said to him in front of myself and a couple of other people that he had a small dick and could not satisfy her or any other woman. I felt so bad for him as he walked away, so I told her that he was nice enough to come over to help her out and she is going to insult him in front of me and others. Then it got heated, needless to say when all was said I packed up my tools found my brother in law, took him over to my place had a few drinks and talked to him for hours. Durning out conversation I told him about PEing and how it has helped me get a bigger dick. I got a text from him this morning telling me that he has check this site out and would like me to help him with a routine. Still haven't heard from the Bitch and really don't care until she apologizes to her ex.
        Hey thanks for letting me vent!
        So terrible. Rage is awful.

Why did SHE call the EX to do work on the house in the first place? Why didn't she just call you? If the ex brings out any discomfort or rage at all she should not be around him.

Sucks
        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

She knows she can get him to do whatever needs to be done and he will put up with her crap. Normally she will leave until he is done with whatever needs to be done. I told him he is stupid for putting up with her and not to help her any more.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

What are his stats do u know :?

Comment

Good on you for telling him about this place.

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
              It's alright!

Here's what you should do - tilt a whole can of white paint on her and then drop a not on her saying "here's all the cum you said you wanted; whore."

Hilarious! Funniest thing i heard all day

Originally posted by islander View Post
              So terrible. Rage is awful.

Why did SHE call the EX to do work on the house in the first place? Why didn't she just call you? If the ex brings out any discomfort or rage at all she should not be around him.

Sucks
              This confuses me as well...
              25/6/2011
              NBPEL: 5.6in x 4.8in
              NBPFL: 3.54in x 3.74in
              BPEL: 5.9in

"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; Genius will not; Education will not; Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Comment

Originally posted by Twister1 View Post
                What are his stats do u know :?
                Sorry I don't know his stats.

Comment

This confuses me as well...[/QUOTE]

I can see why it is confusing. My brother-in-law is to nice to tell his ex (my sister) NO plus he is basically doing it for the kids.
                  I told him not to help her any more but I know him he will.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
                    It's alright!

LOL............perfect!

Comment

What a Batch!

Sorry for your Bro-in-Law ... I hope he does check the site and maybe joins up. Women suck sometimes... and not in the good way. I'm so glad you were there to catch him before he fell into a depression spiral. Good JOB! Jf!

Comment

it's actually quite sad that she would go that far, considering that he's the father of her children.
                        but kudos to you for talking to her, but also to support and introducing him to PE. let's hope he get's a good routine rolling, so next time she feels like going that route, he can just drop his pants and say something like "that's not what she said!".

Comment

That kind of behavior is bad, bad, bad. Shameful. When people aren't doing well they start pulling out insults. That is an extremely low blow. Out of order everytime. No one should be insulted about their body. We are born with our bodies and it's nothing we have any say in.

Comment

Originally posted by steph86 View Post
                            it's actually quite sad that she would go that far, considering that he's the father of her children.
                            but kudos to you for talking to her, but also to support and introducing him to PE. let's hope he get's a good routine rolling, so next time she feels like going that route, he can just drop his pants and say something like "that's not what she said!".
                            When he has been PEing for awhile I hope he goes up to her and smacks her in the head with it and says something like this is what you are not getting!

Comment

If he sticks with it, he will appreciate your point in this direction. If he is at all insecure about his size or even okay with his size but would like to grow, that small bit of advice could change his life.
                              Started ... Dec 2010 : 6.25in BPEL, 5.75in MEG
                              Current ... Jan 2013 : 7.25in BPEL, 6.13in MEG
                              Goal ...... whenever : 8.00in BPEL, 6.25in MEG
                              ** With great penis comes great responsibility **

Comment

Working...
                              X