Thread: Circulation while standing up
- 08-23-2011 #1
Whenever I am sitting/lying down I have a decent flaccid hang, nice and soft and long, but when I stand up it always fades back and gets firm and significantly smaller.
Anyone know why this happens? Or anything I can do to remedy it?
- 08-23-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
Gravity and your body deciding to use more blood in your legs as you start to stand up. The act of standing requires more blood elsewhere then if one were to be sitting or laying down.
- By NaS050 in forum The GymReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2011, 10:21 PM
- By sharak in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 02-11-2011, 11:56 AM
- By Dance Sucka in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2010, 10:20 PM
- By Dongster in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2009, 04:10 PM
- By thesheet247 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 11-05-2009, 02:07 PM